Silhouette question

Save some $ Find out what works
Keitha

Silhouette question

Post by Keitha »

Even though I've had my Cameo for, ahem, months, I'm a bit of a noob. Decided it was high time to learn to use the print and cut feature, but I've run into a snag.

I added the registration marks and printed my file. The black box and corner outlines print but not the cross-hatch marks; should they? They were printed in the YT video tutorial I watched, but that could be a different version of the software. So that's my first question.

Decided to move on anyway and see what happens. But when I put the cut file on top, select my image and try to Trace it, the program will only trace half the image, not the whole thing. Haven't got a clue why this is happening - anyone else experienced this, and have a solution? It's so frustrating...
pamcook

Re: Silhouette question

Post by pamcook »

I'm sorry, I don't. Perhaps Debbie Can help.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Here's a screenshot of what's happening - the trace lines stop 3/4 of the way down the page.
Attachments
trace feature issue.jpg
trace feature issue.jpg (241.77 KiB) Viewed 364 times
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Is there a way for you to turn each image so you can move them closer together? I know nothing of Silhouettes but my KNK requires images to be within a certain zone in order to be read. Perhaps if you put each image onto it's own separate page then each could be read and traced properly.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

That's something to try, thanks Farley.