hi, I'm Cecilia

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
Sharonv

Re: hi, I'm Cecilia

Post by Sharonv »

Hi Cecilia, welcome!

Can't wait to see some of your work!! Do you do other papercrafts besides scrapbooking?
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Welcome, Cecilia.
nandmmom

Post by nandmmom »

thanks for the big welcome. It's kinda funny how I found you. I went to the old School of Scrap Board and found a post about where is everybody, and somebody posed to come here, since that board doesn't seem to be buzzing right now.
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

I've never heard of that board, Cecilia, but glad you came on over :)

PS: I from Australia, mum to a 7 year old daughter and love all sorts of craft. You will find so many talented ladies here. I spend all my time reading instead of doing... LOL
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Well Cecilia - I hope you aren't dissuaded by the current level of quiet here at the moment! We were hoppin' a few weeks ago. But most of the gals here are members of Club Scrap, and like to participate in the PSL competition they host over there, and they just started a new season recently. During PSL time, it's pretty quiet around here. LOL.

But after PSL is over, everyone will be back, and exhausted, and ready to just hang out and chat again. The bonus for us is, many of the gals who post stuff to the PSL competition come back here and share it with us too! It's awesome for inspiration, because they're really cranking out the stuff!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Just looked up School of Scrap.. It was Monica who posted to come on over back in June 2009 :)
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

Welcome - glad to see another scrapper - can't wait to see your art.