Please welcome Cherry

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
Luanne

Re: Please welcome Cherry

Post by Luanne »

Hey you silly thing!!!! I wondered what happened to you. I just added you as a friend on Facebook. Welcome to PAO! I can't wait to see what you've been up to!
Cheers!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

pbp908 wrote:The Yahoo group closed and the forum opened. Then the forum closed and CS Community opened. A lot of us decided that we were tired of moving around and like it much better where we can use all products and chat about all things (as long as we're respectful). There are still lots of CS people here, and lots who are former CS people. Then there are those of us who will probably still have a ton of CS when we die. :lol: But the beauty is that even tho that's what brought us together originally, it's not what held us together. We all love to create and we developed relationships that went beyond paper, so here we are and our family is growing every day!

BTW - welcome home!
Very well put, Pam!
That sums it up very nicely (and very respectfully, of course!)
I remember you, too, Cherry, from the old group, always nice to have someone else join us from across the Pond.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Welcome, Cherry!
Paula

Post by Paula »

Welcome to the wonderful world of PAO :happywave: :happywave: :happywave:
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I agree that Pam summed things up nicely. Welcome Cherry! We always love getting new members. And don't worry, there are many talented people here who will pull you into dabbling in ATCs and the like. Lots of fun!
Maree

Post by Maree »

Welcome Cherry!
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

HI Cherry, nice to meet you :)
suffolkscrapper

Post by suffolkscrapper »

Awww Pam u are lovely :clap:

Hiya Lanita :D:D:D isn't funny how we all get all over the place lol - nice to "see" you too

I must admit i used to find the restrictions on CS a bit tough too - sounds like i've found a good home lol. :D
katymjo

Post by katymjo »

Hello Cherry, it's good to meet another English scrapper here on PAO. Where do you live in Essex? I'm up here in North Yorkshire, near Whitby.
Looking forward to seeing some more of your layouts, so get the stuff out and play!!
Kathryn J.
suffolkscrapper

Post by suffolkscrapper »

Hi Kathryn , im just over the essex border near a place called Saffron Walden, in a village called Great Sampford. If you put CB10 2RS into google earth our house is directly nth of the triangular piece of grass you can see.
I've never been to Whitby but I hear its pretty spectacular.
I'll definately get my papers out now!