Hi! I'm new here...

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
southernpeach35

Re: Hi! I'm new here...

Post by southernpeach35 »

A hearty PAO welcome to you, Penny and daughters! You lucked out and found us! Never hesitate to ask for help, there are many folks here that are willing and happy to share their knowledge and skills!
Paula

Post by Paula »

Welcome, Penny. So nice to have all of these new PAO's joining the family with us :clap: There is an amazing bunch of talent here, you will surely fit right in :happywave: :happywave:

Paula
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Welcome Penny and daughters :) I hope you love it here and just saying what everyone else has said. Any questions, just ask!! Because we are all over the world (I am in Australia) there is generally someone about at anytime to answer a question... OH and you have to come to live chat 9PM EST daily. That's where we get really silly..!!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Though you might not want to include your DDs in live chat. We can be very naughty sometimes. :lol:
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

VERY GOOD POINT, BETH LOL.. Don't bring the girls to chat... LOL
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Welcome Penny~~~ Can't wait to see the projects you are doing with your girls.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Howdy Penny! Welcome to our group here!
Would you believe that at work today I set up a new employee named Penny on payroll today?
What a coincidence!
Cathy:)
Stampo

Post by Stampo »

Just discovered this forum today and look forward to participating... I'm a stamper but sell Miracle Tape and other supplies for scrapbookers and paper artists... I have a retail store in Las Vegas as well as a Website and a great MailArt Gallery I hope you'll visit.

Stampo
Viva Las Vegastamps!
http://www.stampo.com
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

Welcome to our group, Penny! I know you and your daughters will find great inspiration from this creative and supportive group. I know I have!
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Whatever happened to Penny? Alright, who scared her away?
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

welcome penny
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

Wecome Penny! You've come to the right place for inspiration. The ladies here have talent that is amazing. I have learned so much since becoming part of PAO. Hope you enjoy it and can't wait to see your work!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Hello Stampo!
Welcome and I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work. We've heard good things about your store.
Pam Cook #48
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Welcome Penny....glad to have you.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina