It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I’m back also
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:53 am
Posts: 4
Yeah, I'll do that. I should really start with the latest stamp kit that I have sitting on the table staring at me, among other things. Does cutting out the stamps count? :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I’m back also
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:43 pm
Posts: 3128
Yep!!

And then make a card! :-)

_________________
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I’m back also
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:53 pm
Posts: 13859
Welcome back! I just pulled out several Club Scrap kits that haven't been touched and plan on doing cards. I will be helping some of my new neighbors get addicted soon.

_________________
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I’m back also
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 1885
Location: Barrie, Canada
troublesmom wrote:
...I will be helping some of my new neighbors get addicted soon.

Cheryl, I can just see you twirling your invisible handlebar mustache and saying this in your best Snidely Whiplash voice, LOL. You go girl!

_________________
Keitha
http://www.mothtalk.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I’m back also
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:41 am
Posts: 4932
Keitha wrote:
troublesmom wrote:
...I will be helping some of my new neighbors get addicted soon.

Cheryl, I can just see you twirling your invisible handlebar mustache and saying this in your best Snidely Whiplash voice, LOL. You go girl!




:lol: Me too!

_________________
FARLEY in Sacramento


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I’m back also
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:53 pm
Posts: 13859
Well card making has been put off for a couple of weeks, I'm ready with several designs it's just that there is so much going on lunches and exercise classes (them, not me). I much prefer going out and walking to going into the gym. :lol: :lol: :lol:

paddlegal wrote:
Keitha wrote:
troublesmom wrote:
...I will be helping some of my new neighbors get addicted soon.

Cheryl, I can just see you twirling your invisible handlebar mustache and saying this in your best Snidely Whiplash voice, LOL. You go girl!




:lol: Me too!

_________________
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I’m back also
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:20 am
Posts: 796
I was away from this site for a while myself, but came back and I'm really enjoying the ideas and inspiration I'm getting - WELCOME BACK

_________________
Fuzzylover (aka Barbara)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I’m back also
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:20 am
Posts: 796
myskerry77 wrote:
Yeah, I'll do that. I should really start with the latest stamp kit that I have sitting on the table staring at me, among other things. Does cutting out the stamps count? :D


It's a start!! Right??

_________________
Fuzzylover (aka Barbara)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group