Scrapbook & cards sample kits

Got one? Know of a good one?
jfugina

Re: Scrapbook & cards sample kits

Post by jfugina »

pbp908 wrote:Am I the only person who doesn't use a planner??
Nope. I don't use one either. I used to, but ever since google calendar came out, that's been all I use. Between Rob and me, we have about 10 calendars that we either own or subscribe to, including each others. Years later, when we were able to sync it with our phones, that was the ultimate for me. I know there's way more to a planner than a calendar, but I can't usually even be bothered to carry a purse, much less a notebook of any kind. Maybe if I had time for anything aside from what's on my calendar, I might be tempted to carry something to write wish list to-dos in. But I think that might have to wait until retirement... only 16 more years! :lol:

I've tried to tempt Nicole into utilizing her school planner more by decorating it and making it more fun, but for the moment "just use it" is enough of a challenge. :roll:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Love using a planner. I track my walking and what's going on and have for about 6 or 7 years at least. I love doing it. Not always up to date but close.

Sorry about you scrapbook & cards sample kits. I didn't sign up and sorry but I'm glad I didn't.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Ah, now I understand the Sampler kit comments. I didn't subscribe as frankly I wasn't impressed with their 'sample' sample kits, and based on Pam's experience am glad I chose not to.

I use calendars but not a planner - although I'm a wannabe when it comes to event-specific planners for trips and big projects. But so far I've an easier time writing on scraps of paper than in an actual planner LOL. Although I'd likely have an easier time decorating it than actually writing in it, lol.