Bluemoon is closing

Got one? Know of a good one?
pamcook

Bluemoon is closing

Post by pamcook »

So sad.
They’re offering 40% off everything (no free shipping).
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Re: Bluemoon is closing

Post by Monica »

Very sad. I love them and have been a loyal customer for years. I did place an order, and my flat rate shipping was $6.99, so really not that bad. To use the 40% the code is SALE.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

It is sad. I thought I'd put a final order together, but there isn't enough that I want to make it worth paying the shipping. So long, Blue Moon.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I went, I saw and I bought a few things I've wanted to try. It's a shame to lose a website that had such varied products. At least it seems they are changing their focus with the coffee shop and that is being successful so they don't have time for both.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

Their service was always so much better than almost anyone else I ordered from online. Nothing against Simon Says Stamp, but they take forever to get things shipped. Blue Moon was 2 days tops, not counting weekends and holidays.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I did order some things from them once and service was indeed good. I agree about SSS. Great place but don’t count on getting anything quickly from them. I also like Ellen Hutson...service is excellent and fast.

I started looking at Bluemoon inventory but really, the last thing I need to do is go bargain shopping. Sorry they are going away.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Paper Issues is really good as well.
Pam Cook #48
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

One of my favs. I hate seeing businesses close like this,
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

paddlegal wrote:I did order some things from them once and service was indeed good. I agree about SSS. Great place but don’t count on getting anything quickly from them. I also like Ellen Hutson...service is excellent and fast.

I started looking at Bluemoon inventory but really, the last thing I need to do is go bargain shopping. Sorry they are going away.
Sorry to see an online store going away. I never ordered from Blue Moon, but I do order from Ellen Hutson. The other day I placed an order, and it shipped the same day. I like that!
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA