JetPens

Got one? Know of a good one?
paddlegal

JetPens

Post by paddlegal »

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this company before or not but I just bought a Christmas gift there for my son’s girlfriend, Jess. I LOVE this place and you all might too. I first came across this last year I think after watching a Kristina Werner video on a comparison using a sampler of white gel pens that she purchased from JetPens. So of course I went for it and was pleased with the service AND the pens.

Here’s the link to Kristina’s blog post with her link to JetPens.

http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/white ... 17-update/

Here’s what I just bought for Jess. She will be graduating in May with her civil engineering degree. She’s a hard working young woman but when she can she turns to her art. She is very talented so I thought she would enjoy this kit that combines several mediums to play with over her winter break.

https://www.jetpens.com/JetPens-Water-B ... t/pd/15364

Warning...if you like pens and pencils this could be a dangerous place to look. :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
mpizzazz

Re: JetPens

Post by mpizzazz »

Oh, yes, jet pens, very dangerous!! I go, I look, and I back away. I wouldn't know where to stop if I started ordering...
Just all those samplers they have would keep me busy for years. :lol:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Paula

Post by Paula »

Yes! Another site i can load up my shopping cart. Then sign off. :anyone:
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

We have ordered from them for years.

Dangerous place lol cause it is all so cool.
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

I'm familiar with them and have ordered once or twice before. Often the shipping stops me - which is probably a good thing.
Farley, that looks like a fun kit that you bought for Jess.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Keitha wrote:I'm familiar with them and have ordered once or twice before. Often the shipping stops me - which is probably a good thing.
Farley, that looks like a fun kit that you bought for Jess.

I may have ordered a few things for me also. :lol: I think Jess will like it too. Today are her last finals for the fall semester. So she'll have about 6 weeks off from classes before the last big push for graduation. Time for her to enjoy it. Charley approved also. Charley is off from law school until early January so they are looking forward to some stress free time together.

And yes, I OFTEN pile up a bunch of goodies in a cart...any cart...and then close the site. But this one just calls to me so I only go there a few times a year since I don’t close the site but rather hand over my CC.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Paula

Post by Paula »

And yes, I OFTEN pile up a bunch of goodies in a cart...any cart...and then close the site. But this one just calls to me so I only go there a few times a year since I don’t close the site but rather hand over my CC.
I didn’t think i could be the only one :lol:
wannabescrappin

Post by wannabescrappin »

Make that two!!
Find time each day to rejoice in the journey...

Cheryl H (aka wannabescrappin)
#61 in the order of PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I've never found a white pen (gel or otherwise) that worked more than 2 times. I checked out JetPens and everything they sell I already have - and they don't work. I hang onto them in hopes someone can find a cure for the dratted things.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com