Free Digital SVGs from Digital Gems and more...

Got one? Know of a good one?
paddlegal

Free Digital SVGs from Digital Gems and more...

Post by paddlegal »

Of all things my husband had an email from them and forwarded this to me. They are doing a freebie advent event so every weekday there is a free file to download. So you Silhouette/Cricket/SVG users might take a look. I just downloaded an adorable penguin file. Can't wait to see what they have on Monday. This is a new site for me.

https://digital-gems.net/advent-event.php

Also MissKateCutables is back doing a daily freebie. Nice snowflakes today:

https://www.misskatecuttables.com/produ ... -set-8.php
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Re: Free Digital SVGs from Digital Gems and more...

Post by Keitha »

Those penguins are cute. You do need to look every day M-F as the links expire - no penguins for me.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Keitha wrote:Those penguins are cute. You do need to look every day M-F as the links expire - no penguins for me.

Yes that’s the trick to it. A short daily window of opportunity only for each freebie. Not sure yet what I will do with those penguins but they are really cute.
FARLEY in Sacramento
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

So, I didn't realize until now (or maybe I was told and got distracted :oops: ) that my newer Cricut will actually load SVG files! So I can actually take advantage of these freebies! The trick will be remembering to go in and check each day. I also love some of the freebies at misskatecutables. I'll need to go back when I'm not at work and get some of those. I think they'd make super cute decorations. I saw this weekend at our band's craft fair that vinyl designs on glass still seems to be very popular.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

jfugina wrote:So, I didn't realize until now (or maybe I was told and got distracted :oops: ) that my newer Cricut will actually load SVG files! So I can actually take advantage of these freebies! The trick will be remembering to go in and check each day. I also love some of the freebies at misskatecutables. I'll need to go back when I'm not at work and get some of those. I think they'd make super cute decorations. I saw this weekend at our band's craft fair that vinyl designs on glass still seems to be very popular.

That's great Julie and yes, and since I can't rely on my memory I've put a reminder on my phone. Got today's snowman.
FARLEY in Sacramento
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

Thanks for the link - I missed the penguins (so sad), but the snowman is cute!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Today’s freebie is a gorgeous star. I can picture it cut out in all sorts of metallic card stock for cards or ornaments.

FARLEY in Sacramento
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Ug.. so I totally missed three days of penguins, but I'll live. I totally got distracted. But I did get that star, and I'm with you - it's very pretty! I can imagine cutting that out of vinyl and sticking it to a window. Or covering it with glitter and making it an ornament. :-)
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

jfugina wrote:Ug.. so I totally missed three days of penguins, but I'll live. I totally got distracted. But I did get that star, and I'm with you - it's very pretty! I can imagine cutting that out of vinyl and sticking it to a window. Or covering it with glitter and making it an ornament. :-)

A glittery ornament is exactly what I am thinking for the star.
FARLEY in Sacramento
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Bumping to remind you to grab your free SVG today...Day 11 - a cute Christmas tree.

FARLEY in Sacramento
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I totally missed getting those penguins during the week last week. They're adorable.... might have to buy some things from her site.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com