New kits

Got one? Know of a good one?
pamcook

New kits

Post by pamcook »

Graphic 45 - Safari. I know I have more zoo photos somewhere. I don't want to have to drive all the way over to Asheboro to take photos just so I can have photos to scrapbook with this collection. It's pretty wonderful, really.
Carta Bella - Great Outdoors. Sure, come out with the most adorable camping collection AFTER I no longer have a camper. Maybe I can get Joel to the KOA in Debi's back yard this year?

Oh - this has nothing to do with new kits but I've been desperate (desperate, I tell you!) to find Maggie Holmes Bloom embellishment pack. Apparently, I was the last person in line to buy one and they have sold out ("they" as in every online store I know of). Cue the angels - I found that American Crafts still has some in their online shop. In order to justify $3.95 shipping on a $4.99 purchase, I had to buy the 12 x 12 paper pad as well. I love her collections. Love them.
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Re: New kits

Post by Monica »

I'm trying to resist the G45 re-issue of Halloween in Wonderland, which is one of my all-time favorites they did.

As for your search, did you check out Amazon? They have a wide range of SB supplies for sale too.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Carta Bella's Great Outdoors is also on my list; hoping to get my hands on some while I'm scrapping my Route 66 travels. I think it comes out next month. Steven Duncan who designed it did a lot of work for October Afternoon.

G45's Safari is gorgeous, although their style isn't really mine. But if I see it IRL I'll likely buy some; I seem to be a sucker for zoo papers. I do have some of Kaisercraft's Into the Wild papers which I absolutely love, and will find much easier to use when I next scrap zoo pages. I've become a fan of many of their collections in recent years.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Keitha - Great Outdoors is available at scrapbook.com. I had to buy it. Had to. Now I need to buy a camper.
Okay, just kidding about buying a camper. I plan to use it with any autumn pictures I still have languishing in my phone.
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Oh, Monica, is that a reissue or remix? I love that kit. Still hoarding.
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Ohmygosh, you enablers!!! Bad bad bad.
That Great Outdoors is to die for.

Better not let Young Nancy see it. Perfect for trips to Yellowstone, etc.
Monica

Post by Monica »

ScrappinJen wrote:Oh, Monica, is that a reissue or remix? I love that kit. Still hoarding.
It's a reissue of the papers. Not sure about the chipboard and stickers, as I haven't pulled my hoarded bit of stash out to check. I think one paper is slightly different. *note to self* Dig those papers out!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

pamcook wrote:Keitha - Great Outdoors is available at scrapbook.com. I had to buy it. Had to. Now I need to buy a camper.
Okay, just kidding about buying a camper. I plan to use it with any autumn pictures I still have languishing in my phone.
Thanks Pam (I think); I just placed an order, too. I also bought a couple sheets from the Pink Paislee Outfitters collection which I'd not seen before, also good for scenic photos.
nancine

Post by nancine »

Oh cripes, that Great Outdoors is great :lol: perfect for when we go to Loon Lake with my sister and her trailer that's parked there... "Irene" is her name! And I'm always working on Mark to camp again... At least at the tent cabins at Big Basin. And we're due for a trip up to Kings Canyon/Sequoia since it's only an hour from my daughters house...
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

My Great Outdoors kit arrived yesterday. Let me just say - and I thought I was over being impressed with paper textures. You will absolutely love it. The colors are so rich. I was worried that it would end up being too theme-specific and how many pages could I really make? Goodness - especially the large floral print. So pretty!
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Grumble under breath.....bunch of enablers.......grumble.......gotta go get it......grumble.......
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

OMG Debbie - you must own it. It's PERFECT for anyone who lives in Wyoming for heaven's sake. Let alone for us city-slickers who have to make plans for the rare Great Outdoor excursions.
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Well, it's on the way!!
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Must not buy
Must not buy.
nancine

Post by nancine »

Mine has been ordered, now to plan a trip!