4x4 Chunky courage swap - 2018

Monica

4x4 Chunky courage swap - 2018

Post by Monica »

There was some interest expressed in this, so I though I'd see who might actually sign up. As I said a few weeks back, I found a stash of what are essentially thick off white/cream rounds coasters that are 4" across the center. You can have the option of those as your bases, or opt for the 4X4 square size. Up to you.

Now the deets:

These are LFB / 4" x 4" pages. You start by sending to me baggies with 5 items in each, the exact number of baggies TBD by how many people choose to play. These items can be metal, chipboard, scraps, cloth, odds and ends of whatever. Please be sure to put your name on these baggies, as they will be sent to other players, worked on, and returned to me. I will, in turn, gather yours together and send them back to you.

When you receive the baggies to work on-- you must use all five items in the bag, but you may alter their size to fit the finished work. In other words, you may cut or reduce the amount of the item, paint it or add to it, etc. Of course, you may add other items from your stash.

Timeline
Send your baggies, with 4 dollars for postage costs and a self-addressed return envelope or mailing label if you want your envelope re-used, to me by February 23rd, and if all goes well with the Pony Express I'll have them back in the mail to you by the 28th.
Work on them and return to me by March 23rd, with another self-addressed envelope. You are responsible for the postage costs of sending them to me.
I will mail out your completed pages by March 28th, assuming the Pony Express is prompt getting them to me.

Please remember that this is supposed to be fun to do, so keep that in mind when picking your 5 items for the baggies and while creating your pages. Communication is a must, of course, so we'll be checking in on a weekly basis once sign-ups are done and the playing begins.

I do have a couple previous threads you can look at, or simply search to find more.
http://www.paperartistsonline.com/forum ... 4x4 [url] http://www.paperartistsonline.com/forum ... &hilit=4x4[/url]

1. Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin