wow nice Pat
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
ScrappinJen

Re: March 2017 PL Card Challenge - Project is up! Mini-PL A

Post by ScrappinJen »

That's a great little album, Pat. Great way to use those papers.

I don't want anyone to have a heart attack but I actually worked on my pocket cards over the weekend. I think I've mentioned that starting last Jan 1, I went to a 6x8 size pocket album for my current memories. So far, I had mostly only stuck the photos in the pockets. Now I'm determined to finish off those pages with existing cards as well as some I am making along with the ones from Ali Edwards' Story Kits. Once I have a couple of layouts complete, I will post them here. I am starting to get the hang of it. Particularly after re-listening to my Ali class for Project Life where she advises us to be "the boss of our cards" and use them any way we please. You'll see what I mean. Thanks for listening.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Oh wow, wow, wow Pat! This makes me want to ignore my PL cards and chop up some G45! Your paper choices are perfect for this project. You went to a lot of extra work using your regular paper but what a fabulous way to use your stash. It's lovely.

Jen, I'm looking forward to seeing how this new format for you works. I am often stumped by the 12 X 12 format. Heck I'm often stumped by scrapping in general.
FARLEY in Sacramento
nancine

Post by nancine »

That's great Pat! Love those papers.

Maybe I should make PL booklets for some friends I was with this weekend, they have trouble remembering all the wineries & happenings from their "wine weekends" and I told them they need little journals.
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

paddlegal wrote:Oh wow, wow, wow Pat! This makes me want to ignore my PL cards and chop up some G45! Your paper choices are perfect for this project. You went to a lot of extra work using your regular paper but what a fabulous way to use your stash. It's lovely.
Thanks ladies.

I do not have enough PL cards that are similar to make this project. I saw some ideas online to cut your paper into your own PL cards, and then I went in that direction. I think I may do this again with a Mish Mash of PL cards from my stash.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

The G45 paper makes a wonderful project like this. Good for you doing your own thing.
This would make a great album for ReCreate at OBX!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Bumping this up. Jen said she didn't find the challenge thread (or maybe I misunderstood!).
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I didn't want to post in here since my stuff isn't an album. I thought we had another thread. But, oh, well, I'll post my pocket stuff in the thread I started.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

We might have! I honestly can't remember. The challenges are all I can remember. It's been a rough couple of months...
Pam Cook #48