Annual PAO Holiday Secret Sister Names are Swapped

mpizzazz

Re: Annual PAO Holiday Secret Sister Names are Swapped

Post by mpizzazz »

nchoney wrote:Farley,

I'll have to print the photo and your note and take it by Front Porch! They'll be pleased!
\
That's another stop to add to our shopping excursions when we are at the beach! :coffee3:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

pamcook wrote:Christy sent me a box of wonderful supplies - a box of Color Burst in a great selection of colors. Resin embellishments, floral pieces, beautiful 12 x 12 papers, chocolates, and that gorgeous travel journal! I feel like I'm forgetting something - chunky glitter!
You must be in heaven with your "kids" there.
And you look fabulous!!!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

nchoney wrote:Farley.... I had a blast finding all of those SVG files... and of course I'm saving them in case I'm ever able to splurge and buy a Silhouette or something that uses those.

I am totally agog at the files you sent me. I can't imagine how long it took you to load them up. I assumed you had a cutter of some kind and this was your collection. I've barely scratched the surface. However I am sipping my second Kill Devil double of the day and cruising the files.

Marianne my "coffee center" is made up of a Mazzer Mini grinder which as you can see, isn't that mini and the espresso machine is a La Scala Butterfly. It's a hard working beauty.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (125.92 KiB) Viewed 350 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (98.78 KiB) Viewed 350 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (120.33 KiB) Viewed 350 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Farley, I had fun digging for the SVG files. Just fiddled with searching on a laptop while watching tv. It was a fun diversion!! LOL
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Farley that is quite a set up you have there!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

That looks very professional, Farley! Thanks for showing it.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

Wow Farley! That is a coffee set up to be envied! :coffee3:
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

My husband picked up my SS package at the PO late yesterday afternoon and I was so thrilled to open it. First off it was packaged with the utmost care. I actually took a picture of it with all the gifts inside individually wrapped on my iPhone but for the life of me I can't figure out how to resize it so you will just have to take my word. Bobbie Brown was my SS and she did a wonderful job selecting things she knew I would love. It came with a hand made card and below are some photos of all the goodness inside!!

The first photo shows some sticker letters, a sticker map of the United States which will be perfect in scrapping our "quest for 50". A nice size canvas and a coloring book with 24 Prismacolor Premier colored lead pencils. Seriously you guys need to Google this coloring book. It's by Kaiser Color and is called Scenic Sights. Totally too cool. There are obvious landmarks I can pick out like Venice, big city scenes, cabin in the woods, hot air balloons, windmill, safari, lighthouses, ferris wheel and just so many very cool scenes. I can't wait to start coloring but I have a hard choice in picking which one first. Rod even was ogling :cool5: :cool5: :cool5: this, I might have to share!! The details are fantastic.

The next photo is of a hand painted ornament that I already have hanging on my tree. It is very lovely and Bobbie did a super job with this. It is truly beautiful. This photo does not do it justice.

Next photo is of the white cardstock I asked for....YAY. Some cording, a Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 paper pad that is really "my colors". Love it. And to top it off 4 cool packages of sticker sheets and rub ons mostly pertaining to travel which is perfect. Also included is a package of caramel chocolate hot cocoa mix that looks decadent. Can't wait to try this.

Thank you Bobbie for the wonderful gift. You really did a slam dunk on this one!!!
Attachments
DSCN1761.JPG
DSCN1761.JPG (134.24 KiB) Viewed 314 times
DSCN1760.JPG
DSCN1760.JPG (143.17 KiB) Viewed 314 times
DSCN1758.JPG
DSCN1758.JPG (139.12 KiB) Viewed 314 times
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

:cool5: Yay! So relieved that you finally have your gift and glad you like it!

Merry Christmas Secret Sister!! :watchsanta: