Make tags, not war....

troublesmom

Re: Make tags, not war....

Post by troublesmom »

Thank you Farley! I love those little clips (they are from SU). I think that is just the best looking Santa. You won a terrific gift. I also ordered the one with the lightpost.
paddlegal wrote:
troublesmom wrote:Once the holidays are over you all have to come over and play one Saturday. I miss getting together but there is no time right now.
:santa:

Cheryl, I love your tag and those mini-bulldog clips are very cute. That letter to Santa set you used is the one that I won from Tim. I have really enjoyed it.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

WOW!!! :shock: :shock: Those are some awesome tags, ladies! :clap: :clap: :clap: Way to get us going with more fun stuff. Farley, get those Glimmer Mists out and play with them! I'm thinking of a challenge in February that involves Glimmer Mists, Memories Mists, Ranger spray ink( I can't remember what they're called), homemade sprays, etc..... to see what we can do with masks, spray inks and imagination.... maybe even a swap of some sort... so keep that in mind as you give people those last minute gift suggestions....

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Monica wrote:WOW!!! :shock: :shock: Those are some awesome tags, ladies! :clap: :clap: :clap: Way to get us going with more fun stuff. Farley, get those Glimmer Mists out and play with them! I'm thinking of a challenge in February that involves Glimmer Mists, Memories Mists, Ranger spray ink( I can't remember what they're called), homemade sprays, etc..... to see what we can do with masks, spray inks and imagination.... maybe even a swap of some sort... so keep that in mind as you give people those last minute gift suggestions....

Monica

Yay, Monica that sounds like fun. I know once I use them I'm going to love them just based on what I've seen everyone else create. I also have some Adirondack Spray Color Wash that I have used once. Whoa, what a mess that was but the outcome was fantastic.
FARLEY in Sacramento
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Cheryl, I have the light post one as well, LOL. Are we bad or what?
FARLEY in Sacramento
alisonandboys

Post by alisonandboys »

Ladies all of your tags are WOWZERS!

Farley I love tims masks they are so much fun...one day I will get some time to play.

hugs,
alison
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

love what you have all done so far :happywave:
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Farley when I placed another order with Blockheads it was really, really hard not to order another set but I just order stuff like masks, keys, etc. I really did want more of those Christmas sets but there is plenty of time.
paddlegal wrote:Cheryl, I have the light post one as well, LOL. Are we bad or what?
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

What lovely tags everyone! I may have to break down and look for that Santa stamp, it is just perfect.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

here is mine. did it through a link on gomakesomething.com only cause I am to tired to do anything else,but still wanted to play
I would rather make tags just about any day than war :) (even with the :censor: stomach virus)
Attachments
tinytags.png
tinytags.png (9.73 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

This morning I finally got around to doing these tags with pics of DS (1987), DH and his family (1958), and my best friend's kids (1987).
Attachments
gifts 2008 010.jpg
gifts 2008 010.jpg (52.08 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
nancine

Post by nancine »

Judi those are precious! What awesome tags :clap:
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

:happywave: Judi Those are AWESOME :happywave:
rettaescape