ATC Chain Mail

Sharonv

ATC Chain Mail

Post by Sharonv »

Hi I saw this on another forum. Not that I am wanting to run it and I won't participate either til I have my crap sorted...

But I thought you guys might be interested in doing something like it... It seems theres has been going on the other forum since 2007

Was wondering if anyone might like to do this. It is basicaly a 1 to 1 swap, I will start by putting my name at the top of the list,the next person who joins will recieve an a.t.c from me,they will then send me one,plus they will also send one to the next person who joins,and that person will send them one,and one to the next person who joins,and so on.You can also keep on adding your name to the list at anytime. Hope this is making sense. In a nutshell,just send one a.t.c to the person above and below you on the list. pm them for there address.You can then decide with the person you are swapping with if you want a theme or a suprise. I will start off the first link. As soon as your name goes on the list,start swapping.Have fun. Hi chain gang: Just a note to say: At the start of a new page my original message will appear at the top each time. Please ignore it,your swappee will be the person who is at the bottom of the previous page,sorry for any confusion.