Flower ATC Swap! Please join!

djenns

Re: Flower ATC Swap! Please join!

Post by djenns »

I finally got my ATC's made......can't get in the mail until tomorrow morning. Hope this doesn't cause any problems.
Thanks
Diana
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Not at all. Looking forward to receiving them.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Lynn--did you get mine?
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

Mine went postal today. ;)
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
djenns

Post by djenns »

I'm on my way to the Post Office and then to a craft show.......
Diana
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Holly,
I did receive yours. I plan to post a list of those I have received tomorrow night.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I am waiting for one more person's ATCs, which should arrive tomorrow, then I will swap them out. They will be in the mail either Thursday or Friday. Here is a list of who's ATCs I have received. If your name should be on here, but isn't, please PM me right away. Thanks again for participating.

Pam G.
Christy B.
Holly M.
Honey S.
Pam P.
Diana E.
Jenni B.
Cheryl H.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Did these get send out?
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Holly,
I'm sorry, no they did not get sent yet. I was waiting for one more person's ATC's before I left on vacation and they did not arrive. I just got back late last night after being out of town for 8 days. The ATC's are all here now and I will swap them out tomorrow and take them to the post office on Tuesday. Sorry for the delay, I didn't want to leave anyone out.
djenns

Post by djenns »

Not a problem. Hope you had a great vacation.
Diana
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Vacation? I vaguely remember those. :(
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Holly

Post by Holly »

No problem Lynn. Just wondering, Looking forward to them.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Thanks Holly.

Pam, by "vacation", I meant that I was not at home or at work. LOL. Our "vacation" consisted of a few days visiting my BIL and his family, then touring several colleges in Virginia with my DD, who will be a senior in HS this year. We did get to do a little sightseeing in Williamsburg, and the weather was nice, but overall, I feel like I still need a "vacation". Now I'm just trying to catch up on mail, laundry, etc. And I can only imagine what is waiting for me at the office! But, I really can't complain - once DD is in college, who knows if we'll be able to take any kind of vacation! I just know that this month will be very hectic once the kids start back at school. Not quite ready for it yet . . .
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Hey everyone. I finally got these to the post office this morning. I will post a picture in the next day or so. Thanks so much for participating and the for the extra ATC's and treats you sent to me. I hope you enjoy the ATCs when you get them. I appreciate your being patient about getting them back.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

mine came today.
thanks for hosting Lynn