Calling Luly......

Holly

Calling Luly......

Post by Holly »

Luly -- I know you must be buzy starting that new job--so no absolute rush here, but please don't forget the July monthly swap. For anyone interested --the theme this month is Monochromatic.
Luly

Re: Calling Luly......

Post by Luly »

Hi everyone!

I sure am swamped and oh so tired.

I will be posting who's cards and atc I have later today as I work my way thru my chores I have neglected the last 3 weeks of work..

but there is bad news

Due to very very low participation I will not be hosting the monthly swap. The last 2 months have been the worst. I know everyone is probably as busy or busier than I am. Maybe we can resume after the summer is over?

It is getting harder and harder to return so many wonderful pieces of art rather than swapping them out.

If there is anyone who would like to take over that is fine too..Maybe someone else will have better luck

luv to you all and

HAPPY FOURTH!
Holly

Post by Holly »

Luly-- I know it is disheartening, to me too as I have August, and September's done and waiting. I understand your not wanting to continue as the participation has been an issue since the beginning. I will find another outlet for the ones I have done.
Truly you have been wonderful in working this for this long.
Luly

Post by Luly »

Oh Holly, I did not know you had the next few months done. If no one is interested I will be more than willing to swap them with. Keep me posted.

I will miss your wonderful work. :creating: