Lets Play: June ATC Swap! Fabric

Luly

Lets Play: June ATC Swap! Fabric

Post by Luly »

Theme for this month is Fabric!

Let me know what your ideas are. Remember nothing is off limits.. Have some fun!

As with the monthly card swap, there will be no sign ups for this ATC swap so if life gets in the way, no worries.

This is a 10 for 9 swap ATC swap (one for your gracious hostess). No hard and fast rules so any craft items work. :creating: Only requirement is that you have fun and get them to me on time. Due the 28th of the month.

As usual send a SASE to return them in. If you want me to reuse your shipping envie, just put it on the outside. If you are sending more than 1 months set (ie next month is Monochromatic) just include a return envie for that month too.

Also, let me know if you still like next moths theme...we can change it no problemo!

:happywave:
Luly Miranda
74 1/2 Beattie Ave
Apt 3
Middletown, NY 10940
Luanne

Re: Lets Play: June ATC Swap! Fabric

Post by Luanne »

When is it due?
Thanks!
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

as always, I'll be in Luly.
rinda

Post by rinda »

Luly,
I'm definitely in on this one. I have a couple of ideas. . . mainly stamping on fabric for me.
Rinda
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

I am definitely playing this month!!!
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

I am going to try to play this month.
Luly

Post by Luly »

Luanne wrote:When is it due?
Thanks!

Sorry, just edited the post. They are usually due the 28th of the month but we have had to have some serious flexibility there lateley.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Luly wrote:Theme for this month is Fabric!

Also, let me know if you still like next moths theme...we can change it no problemo!
:happywave:
I hope you don't change these randomly, Luly, as I have worked on and completed some later months already. I intend to do all 12 months, so when the ideas strike me, I work on them.
Luly

Post by Luly »

Ok, I understand. They will stay the same. I was just trying to see if our participation was down due to the themes we picked last year.
rinda

Post by rinda »

I also have some monochromatic cards done for July already - LOL!
Rinda
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

:hijack:
Rinda wins the "most organized" award :lol:
rinda

Post by rinda »

ChristyB wrote::hijack:

LOL! I actually peeked at the topics when I was making those millions of cards for the PSL.
:hijack: :hijack: Have you received your prize package for the Tim swap? I tried o put some useful things in there for you.

Rinda
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

rinda wrote:
ChristyB wrote::hijack:

LOL! I actually peeked at the topics when I was making those millions of cards for the PSL.
:hijack: :hijack: Have you received your prize package for the Tim swap? I tried o put some useful things in there for you.

Rinda
not yet but my mail gets here late in the day
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

Luly,
I am sorry but will not be able to participate this month. I'm leaving next Tuesday to spend a month in Connecticut with my Darling Children and the Grands. I'm busy getting all the swaps done that are due by the end of June that I have already signed up for. I thought this was very interesting and a couple of years ago my sister and I took a class on making a fabric ATC. Maybe if I find it I can send a pic. (Don't hold your breath. Not sure about anyone else but when I can't find something I have to wait till I run across it sometime when I'm not looking!!!!!) :?
Luly

Post by Luly »

No worries Pam. I totally understand. Between work and school and my DS and ex DH I am in full overwhelm. I am doing the best I can with these swaps but can't help but feel bad about some of the grumblings.

This monthly swap is a no pressure/no sign up required just in case life gets in the way. As it often does.

Have a wonderful time in CT!