Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!
Holly

Re: RR-ATC SPRING TEAMS....

Post by Holly »

OK I see a slight problem here.

Team 11-Lynn Dani Holly
Team 22-Lynn Dani Nancy

I just received team 22. And started on them, when I realized the error.
So if it is OK with you all, I'll do team 22 and Nancy should get Team 11. Let me know.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Holly,
I'm sure it is fine. I don't remember which backgrounds I labeled for which group anyway. :roll: Hopefully, Nancy will see this post.
Honey

Post by Honey »

It seems my backgrounds never made it to RuthAnn. In the off chance I was silly and sent them to someone else - has anyone else received them? They were a blue background with chandeliers on them.

I really believe my mail people hate me now. :angry48:
Honey

Post by Honey »

Ok, with all of my mail issues. I wanted to see if everything else I send out was received.

Julie F, Gwen G, Ruth Ann - did you guys receive the finished atc for group 9 yet?

Lynn - did you receive group 20's atcs? I did the middle on those.
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Honey wrote:Julie F, Gwen G, Ruth Ann - did you guys receive the finished atc for group 9 yet?
Yep, got mine! I've been meaning to post it, but haven't gotten around to taking a picture of it. I really like how it turned out!
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Honey,
I did receive yours - I just haven't added my piece yet. Still mulling it over!
Ruth Ann Landry

Honey, the backgrounds came today....yummy!....however, I will be leaving tomorrow until Monday..headed for Md, then Florida...I will probably wait until I return to work on them...I know exactly what I want to do and want to take my time.
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Team 22 finally heading out to Nancie today. They have only been finished and sitting on my desk for a month. So sorry about the delay!! Hope they are worth the wait!
Ruth Ann Landry

and my set from Honey is finished by me and on the table as well...will get them out in the morning, dani.