My Weekend Challenge - September 15-17 KILL THE KIT! DONE!!

paddlegal

Re: My Weekend Challenge - September 15-17 KILL THE KIT! DO

Post by paddlegal »

Jen you did such a terrific job burning up that little patterned pad. Great LO too.

Cheryl I've been noting your cards of FB and am wowed by them. Now that I see your kit, I understand a bit better how the card comes together. I did't realize that the backgrounds were such detailed papers. Really lovely cards. USE it up!

Thanks everyone for playing along with me and using up your stash!

I know my next SSS kit is coming very soon so thank goodness I feel like I've done a decent job using up the majority of it. I am so batty over the new kit's 6 X 6 My Mind's Eye double sided paper "Blush" that I ordered a complete 6 X 6 paper pad so I don't have to choose one side over the other. I wish SSS would send a complete pad rather than just half of one. But then the cost would go up of course.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Beautiful!!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Oh my goodness Cheryl, those cards are just beautiful!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Farley that is the reason I ordered a double pad from Heartfelt - wanted to be able to use both sides :lol: :lol: :lol:
We do have an addiction don't we!
paddlegal wrote:Jen you did such a terrific job burning up that little patterned pad. Great LO too.

I know my next SSS kit is coming very soon so thank goodness I feel like I've done a decent job using up the majority of it. I am so batty over the new kit's 6 X 6 My Mind's Eye double sided paper "Blush" that I ordered a complete 6 X 6 paper pad so I don't have to choose one side over the other. I wish SSS would send a complete pad rather than just half of one. But then the cost would go up of course.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO