Winter Weather challenge

pamcook

Winter Weather challenge

Post by pamcook »

Okay let’s see your scrapbook pages that feature photos of your winter weather.
Bonus points if the photos are from this winter. More bonus points of your layout has a minimum of 3 types of embellishments (mists, stamping, enamel dots, brads, die cuts...).
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Re: Winter Weather challenge

Post by Monica »

Winter? You mean that dead look outside? :lol: We have no snow on the ground here, and it's been warm enough the bulbs are starting to push through the dirt!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Monica wrote:Winter? You mean that dead look outside? :lol: We have no snow on the ground here, and it's been warm enough the bulbs are starting to push through the dirt!
Well, yes. You’ll get mega bonus points if you’re in the pictures with all that dead stuff!
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I have Spider Wort coming back up and the basil has reseeded. This weather is nuts. Maybe I can get a printer reconnected for this. :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

We had snow up here again this morning. Orange County closed the schools for 0.3" of snow. Ridiculous.
All the old folks around here are saying a big snow is heading our way around 2/12. My boots are in my car. ;)

Yes, whatever your winter weather has been like or is now. I'll award bonus points to everyone who has a photo of herself on the layout!
Pam Cook #48
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

We have no snow but the weather is not very nice. Quite chilly and I'm in hibernation doing genealogy until the sun comes out and it gets warmer. I'm also doing lots of cards - no scrap book pages here.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

pamcook wrote: All the old folks around here are saying a big snow is heading our way around 2/12. My boots are in my car. ;)

I bet there will be. Maya's birthday is the 14th and EVERY year there has been serious snow on or right around the date.
Fully planning on this year being no different.
Monica

Post by Monica »

pamcook wrote:
Monica wrote:Winter? You mean that dead look outside? :lol: We have no snow on the ground here, and it's been warm enough the bulbs are starting to push through the dirt!
Well, yes. You’ll get mega bonus points if you’re in the pictures with all that dead stuff!
I'll see if hubby wants to take a photo of his sweetheart in the dead stuff.... :lol: :lol:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Monica wrote:
pamcook wrote:
I'll see if hubby wants to take a photo of his sweetheart in the dead stuff.... :lol: :lol:
Yay!
Pam Cook #48
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

troublesmom wrote:We have no snow but the weather is not very nice. Quite chilly and I'm in hibernation doing genealogy until the sun comes out and it gets warmer. I'm also doing lots of cards - no scrap book pages here.
I'm with Cheryl in hibernation. The trip to the bird feeders in the wind is enough. We have been organizing 'our archives' this Winter. That means dealing with all the nearly obsolete technology we have: slides, VHS, CDs, DVDs, files that no longer have extensions that work, etc. Good thing we have old computers that can still handle some of this stuff. I've been in the 18th century all day today and it was fascinating.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I know what you mean we have old family tapes that we had taken off of reel to reels many years ago. We recently talked about trying to do something with them. Some were ones my parents took of all of us growing up, then there are those that Joe and I took. Don't know, we may have to try and do something with them. We are not up on all the new technology at all in our house.
mpizzazz wrote:
troublesmom wrote:We have no snow but the weather is not very nice. Quite chilly and I'm in hibernation doing genealogy until the sun comes out and it gets warmer. I'm also doing lots of cards - no scrap book pages here.
I'm with Cheryl in hibernation. The trip to the bird feeders in the wind is enough. We have been organizing 'our archives' this Winter. That means dealing with all the nearly obsolete technology we have: slides, VHS, CDs, DVDs, files that no longer have extensions that work, etc. Good thing we have old computers that can still handle some of this stuff. I've been in the 18th century all day today and it was fascinating.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Hmmm. Challenge accepted. I'll need to put some thought into this though. We haven't had much snow, and most of what we had locally was while we were enjoying a completely different kind of winter in Florida. :-)
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I did take photos of our snow... LOL .... so I can make some brand new layouts.... and then I'll have to dig to find some older ones... those should be fun to look at, too
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
katymjo

Post by katymjo »

We have had some very dull grey days. This is the ruined castle on the headland at Scarborough. I have known this poem for a long time and I often think of it when we're walking by a grey winter sea. Thankyou Pam, I borrowed your idea of using yellow with the grey!
Kathryn.
Attachments
Scarborough-sea.jpg
Scarborough-sea.jpg (104.96 KiB) Viewed 437 times
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I printed a couple of shots last night and hope to get my page done this evening. We have a meeting about the light rail maintenance facility tonight (step one of the build!) so it's going to have to be a very simply layout.

KATHRYN! I just saw your page. What a beautifully moody photo and layout. Perfect quote!
Pam Cook #48