Or a sketch
sketch for Kenan's Santa photo.jpg
sketch for Kenan's Santa photo.jpg (26.68 KiB) Viewed 671 times
Or both!
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Re: Autumn 2017 challenge #3

Post by nchoney »

I LOVE that color combination in that group of photos.... might have to do something to decorate my office or my desk with those colors... whoohhhoooo
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Fall colors plus turquoise! Fabulous!
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

No turquoise but there's some blue in the photos. CS Wings base page with Lori Whitlock Fall pattern paper. This month's dies from Technique Tuesday.
Attachments
IMG_0980.JPG
IMG_0980.JPG (177.56 KiB) Viewed 646 times
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I still haven't done the last color challenge, but I love both of the color combos out there. So I'll add this to my list for this weekend.

Jen - I'm loving your geometric layouts lately! I find myself studying the shapes and trying to figure out the math so I can possibly CASE them.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Love it... what a fun layout!!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Another great LO Jen. Is the LW paper from a pad or did you print it digitally?
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Pad called The Story of Fall. I'm gonna kill it this weekend.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Here are my two contributions to this challenge. I thought of combining them, but it didn't quite work. When I saw the mood board, I immediately thought of Avant Garde from Club Scrap. I used the sketch for my nephew's first birthday. I had more photos from that party, but they were fuzzy and terrible. So the sketch worked perfectly.
Attachments
IMG_0842.jpg
IMG_0842.jpg (68.43 KiB) Viewed 624 times
IMG_0844.jpg
IMG_0844.jpg (100.78 KiB) Viewed 624 times
Julie Fugina
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I felt guilty that I didn't include any turquoise in my layout. So here is the companion page to my Bee layout from last night. Papers are from MME 6x6 pad. Getting darn close to killing that pad.

This is a sketch from a recent class I took from Page Maps University.
Attachments
IMG_0993.JPG
IMG_0993.JPG (123.97 KiB) Viewed 621 times
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Great layouts!
I love the colors in this mood board. Love them. My page is done but I have to get prints made. I rarely ever make a nekkid layout any more. Will get the prints made tomorrow and get it posted.

The sketch is one of my favorites. Julie, you did it justice!
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Agree, Pam. That is a great mood board. Can you give us a sneak, if not a peek, just a clue? Which papers did you use ?
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Jen - I love your layout! I especially love how the honeycomb pattern was carried through with the stencil or stamp or whatever you used on the background.

Also, I just noticed reviewing my posted layouts that the colors are terrible - at least looking on my computer. They layout IRL is far more orange than red. I'm going to try to do something else for the mood board. I pulled Club Scrap papers that matched the AG kit, but I really needed something with more pattern. So I might need to visit my designer line bin and see if I can do better with those colors.

Pam - as far as the sketch - I admit that I wasn't happy with my layout at first. It had so much white space, and it felt wasted. But after looking at it a bit, I felt better about it. I was tempted to slap another photo on there to fill the space, but the sketch works to draw attention to one photo. So, the sketch is something else I think I'd like to give another go. But I may need to have some subtle color for the background and not stark white.
Julie Fugina
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

There are Autumn challenges? Shows you just how absent I've been lately - although in my defense, I'm now working on two shows at the same time - which I guess is my Autumn challenge LOL.
Pam C - fabulous mood board! I want to immerse myself in every one of those photos. May I ask where it came from - or perhaps you put it together yourself?
Great layouts everyone! Not sure when I'll get around to scrapping again; I'm so busy right now that I kind of don't even have time to miss it. I did, however, get my Wild Hare kit in the mail this week...
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Keitha, the mood board is from Pinterest. You give me too much credit if you think I could do something like that!

The challenges are my attempt to motivate myself. Severely lazy these days...I don't know how you do it Keitha.
Pam Cook #48