Autumn 2017 Challenge 1

pamcook

Autumn 2017 Challenge 1

Post by pamcook »

Fairs & festivals

Our state fair is in October but we start seeing smaller festivals in the area this time of year. Of course, your layout can be about any fair or festival.

Now I need to get some photos printed! Bonus points if you post before I do!
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Re: Autumn 2017 Challenge 1

Post by jfugina »

I like it! Doubt I'll get the bonus points, but my next two months will be full to the brim with Marching Band Festivals (that's what they tend to call the competitions around here). :cool5:

I'm also the committee chair for a girl scout fall festival, due to happen in October, but it doesn't look like we're going to get enough registrations to cover the cost of the venue, so I'm thinking that fall festival isn't likely to happen. However... I do have a few photos from the one from last year. Hmmm....
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Great subject, Pam! I know I've got fall fair photos from previous years to scrap; just not sure it'll happen anytime soon. I'm not sure if fall fairs are a thing around North Bay where I'm working; I'll have to check it out - although judging by the weather they may have all happened in August LOL. Meanwhile, here's the fall fair I scrapped last fall ;)
http://www.paperartistsonline.com/forum ... 14&t=11881
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I have A Scrapbook and Stamp Expo next weekend. Then a Farmers Market and I'm taking a watercolor class for 20.00 with all supplies furnished. We are making a prickly pear background. We have Oktoberfest in the next few weeks, a TACO festival with over 200 vendors, Jo and I are going to Az Cardinals game, Jak and I are going to an awesome corn maze, Shriners Circus, scrapbook retreat the 12-15 of October in Mesa, NutcrackerBallet, another stamp show Nov 4, a friend and I are going to Tucson to the Kitt Observatory to view the night skies from the huge telescopes on Mount Lemmon, Cait will be here forChristmas from Rapid City and a Winter Hoildayfest on the 24th of Dec.!! This Wednesday Jo and I are taking a class at the Desert Botanical Gardens on the Northern Lights and a possible chance to view them. Busy, busy and loving it. More importantly scrapbook opportunities!! Lol
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Thjats a great layout Keitha, love the plaid you used.
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

OMG Debbie...your dance card is full to the brim. Enjoy.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Ohhhh. Debbie, I love the Botanical Gardens. Lovely.
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

By coincidence today, I created this layout about the Nut Tree Scarecrow Festival in October of 1993. Used Farmers Market, Apothecary and Gramma's Attic from Club Scrap (throwback Sunday). Can you believe I was starting to paper piece my own pumpkins when I decided I should look through my Makers Mart dies. HA! There was a pumpkin and leaves. DUHHHHHH Thanks for the challenge, Pam.

Honest to God, I started this yesterday before I even saw your challenge. I guess I'm entitled to bonus points. I also asked for Bonus Points over at CS for the mash up.
Attachments
My Little Pumpkin Festival Challenge.jpg
My Little Pumpkin Festival Challenge.jpg (152.15 KiB) Viewed 529 times
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Love that layout, Jen! I used up all of my Farmer's Market ALSBs, but I still have tons of leftover cardstock tags. I also think I've still got some of those colors in POPs. That really is a good fall kit.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Bonus points for you Jen! Adorable layout.

I did order my prints yesterday. So far, not ready.
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Love Farmers Market too. The leaves and pumpkin are the perfect embellishments!! Great job and triple bonus points from here,
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I had to go look up the Makers Mart dies.... looks like Spellbinders owns that now... but there's still a monthly die club... hmmmmm *grins*

https://www.spellbinderspaperarts.com/clubs/

Wow.... just went browsing... you get a lot for that $7.50 per month.... that's a super deal!! I like the set that's posted right now... pretty fall wreath. So... I couldn't resist.... just joined the club. Looking forward to getting new dies each month. Yay!!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Does that mean I'm now an enabler???

I've been a member for over a year and I do think I get a heck of a lot in that monthly collection. And I actually use them.

P. S. There's a nice card kit, too, for those who are interested. :lol:
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Terrific LO Jen. Farmers Market was before my membership but that didn't stop me from acquiring a ton of it. There's still some in my stash.

And as for that Spellbinders' club....lalalalalala, can't hear you. I did look...looks great. Sigh.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I looked and then ran the other way!
Pam Cook #48