Shimelle's challenge

pamcook

Re: Shimelle's challenge

Post by pamcook »

I love them! The lightbulb is brilliant! (get it?)
Pam Cook #48
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

You're doing a great job interpreting Shimelle's prompts, Debbie! Love the redwoods!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Outstanding LOs Debbie! Your punlight is "brilliant". Really your LOs are all inspiring. Keep it up and maybe some of it will rub off on me. :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Debbie, these are all great and I love how you're keeping up with it. I don't have your tenacity.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

This is falling under so much color. It's a stretch calling it color, so much ink would work better. I hsve my youngest granddaughter's, Allysons, thumbprint in a heart and here is my middle granddaughter's, Ashleys, thumbprint in a heart. Now to get Caitlin to do this......might be awhile.
Attachments
IMG_0893.jpg
IMG_0893.jpg (197 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Another Shimelle under the challenge of Scrapbook Standbys. Since I primarily scrap my grandkids I can get away with this. This is Ashley and I at the Desert Botanical Gardens. Love that place. Tonight my daughter and I are going there for a lecture on the Northern Lights. I'm looking forward to it.
Attachments
IMG_0894.jpg
IMG_0894.jpg (220.8 KiB) Viewed 346 times
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

So wonderful, Debbie, that you are in a place with so much to offer!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Great layouts!
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Wow Debbie! I'm loving the layouts, as well as your bravery with the ink! I'm an absolute chicken with respect to tattoos. I think the thumbprint idea is super cool though!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Debbie your LOs continue to be fantastic! Very clever idea with the thumb prints. I would never have the courage to do a tattoo.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

This is the challenge that falls under Good Advice. I found this on the internet and thought it fit perfect for Caitlin. Here she is with her Mom and Dad and aunt and uncle who are helping her move to Rapid City, SD where she accepted a job at the hospital there. First time really being out on her "own!!" She was nervous and happy at the same time. The words of advice are: Love everyone, trust few, paddle your own canoe.

The next LO falls under the challenge of Sing a Song. That evening in the pool we were singing Na na na na, hey hey goodbye. The shark kept bucking Jak off but by the end of the night he had conquered it.
Attachments
IMG_0896.jpg
IMG_0896.jpg (196.19 KiB) Viewed 318 times
IMG_0895.jpg
IMG_0895.jpg (186.87 KiB) Viewed 318 times
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Wonderful pages!

I still have my list of ideas lying here on my desk. I need to retire.
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Debbie - you are absolutely rocking that list of challenges! I need to pull a few of those ideas and just jot them down for future inspiration.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

This is Caitlin again at her graduation in May of this year. This is for the challenge Something Simple.

The next is How Poetic. Rod and I had just visited the Chaco World Heritage Site in New Mexico and had taken more time there than we thought and how lucky we did! We got to witness this most amazing sunset. We were on some out of the way road with no traffic and it seemed like we were the only two in the world that God made this sunset for. These photos don't do it justice. So beautiful. Also the Chaco Pueblo Indian ruins were spectacular. If you ever get the chance, go see them. They are really off the road and out of the way but so worth it. We could have easily spent 3 days there.
Attachments
chaco.jpg
chaco.jpg (190.33 KiB) Viewed 293 times
grad.jpg
grad.jpg (118.25 KiB) Viewed 293 times
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Gorgeous pages Debbie!
:happy94:
Pam Cook #48