Shimelle's challenge

Debbie J

Re: Shimelle's challenge

Post by Debbie J »

This challenge was A Mix Up.....so I improvised and changed it to Mixing It Up!!! Here is Caitlin last Christmas doing here baking. She's a really good cook and I think she was making her pumpkin cheesecake here. It's a killer too. Only 2 more challenges and I have completed all of Shimelle's challenge list. I even know what I'm going to do also. These last two have REALLY been a challenge.

I should get bonus points for using that old Webster Pages paper as the background. That has been in my stash for centuries.
Attachments
mix up.jpg
mix up.jpg (185.13 KiB) Viewed 214 times
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

You get all kinds of bonus points for doing all these challenges.... whoohhhooo!!!!! :cool5:
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

love these pages ladies
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

All the bonus points!

Lovely page and great interpretation of the challenge.
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

nchoney wrote:You get all kinds of bonus points for doing all these challenges.... whoohhhooo!!!!! :cool5:
Exactly this! And I hear you about the WP papers. I was such a sucker for those warehouse boxes for a while, soo I have a ton of it too. I have my designer papers sorted in hanging folders by designer, and WP is my thickest folder by a long shot. I hoarded it all for a while, because it's so beautiful. But now I'm over it. I'm also trying to bust through some of the 6x6 pads that came in those warehouse boxes. I don't have any more of that paper that you used in 12x12 size, but I have that exact design in 6x6 still. I just saw it the other night.

Anyway, awesome job on this! I've loved all of your layouts though this whole challenge!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO