Boardwalk

Keitha

Re: Boardwalk

Post by Keitha »

Great layouts Jen - perfect papers for those gorgeous photos. Makes me want to visit the Santa Cruz boardwalk again too; at the very least I'm going to have to look at these again on my Tab so I can enlarge them a bit.

Farley, you saved me from having to ask what site that is. Apparently one I'll need more than sneaking 60 seconds out of my day to have a look at.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Keitha wrote:Great layouts Jen - perfect papers for those gorgeous photos. Makes me want to visit the Santa Cruz boardwalk again too; at the very least I'm going to have to look at these again on my Tab so I can enlarge them a bit.

Farley, you saved me from having to ask what site that is. Apparently one I'll need more than sneaking 60 seconds out of my day to have a look at.

It's a very involved site as far as making sense of what they challenge you with. If I don't get what is asked in one or two sentences, it's generally not for me. I looked there a few years ago and had the same impression. It hasn't changed for me. I admire all who can play along with them.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

ScrappinJen wrote:Oooh. I'll look for her.
Val Thorpe - she used to be on the DT. Not sure if she still is or not since a lot of her time is taken up being super gran. :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com