Re: Pam Cook's July '16 Kill a Kit

Post by pamcook »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (151.09 KiB) Viewed 139 times
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

After visiting and living in exotic places, your grandchildren would have a hard time adjusting to life in middle America. :lol: Wouldn't you love it if they would, though, preferably next door to Grandmomma? Wonderful LO and this kit is perfect for your photos.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Love the white space, it really highlights everything else.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I love these collections but I'm tired of them. I should have chosen a smaller collection to kill this month!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (123.56 KiB) Viewed 136 times
Pam Cook #48
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

pbp908 wrote:After visiting and living in exotic places, your grandchildren would have a hard time adjusting to life in middle America. :lol: Wouldn't you love it if they would, though, preferably next door to Grandmomma? Wonderful LO and this kit is perfect for your photos.
I joke with Mandee (when Kenan has climbed all over her last nerve) that she's going to be sad when Kenan and Zain start a business together and move to Iceland. The good thing is that when make a point of having fun when we're together but there's not much that would make me happier than if we all lived in the same time zone again.
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

My Mom is going through that period of BLUES after leaving here. We had a great visit but I always joke that she would be happiest if my brother, sister and I all lived on her street. Preferably in neighboring houses. Maybe like on Big Love. :roll: