Judy's June layouts

Trixie

Re: Judy's June layouts

Post by Trixie »

No, thanks Debi, I will watch them. I did see a video on priming your Wink of Stella brush pens. I got it working again. Duh! Who reads the packaging on a pen? Apparently not me.
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

nice layouts this month
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Love those cards!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Judy these are wonderful cards! I think those coloring cards are a fun idea to mix with other card making. Do you ever watch Vicky Papaioannou's videos of the SSS monthly card kits? She's just amazing and adorable to listen to her soft Greek accent. I never miss her. In fact she makes me want to get the kits just so I can copy her. I am particularly loving July's kit.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbtWi2 ... -sNaVGv-LQ
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Aw, gee, thanks, Farley. Now you've got me wanting to sign up for that SSS card kit again. The last few have been fabulous. And truth be told, I like them a lot more than the Pumpkins from SU. Hmmm. What to do!?!
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Great minds, Farley.... I posted a link to a video of Vicki's earlier in this thread... I'm hooked on watching her make cards... may have to toss some card kits of my own together and see what I come up with. She sure does have a fun, creative way of looking at those little stacks of paper!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

ScrappinJen wrote:Aw, gee, thanks, Farley. Now you've got me wanting to sign up for that SSS card kit again. The last few have been fabulous. And truth be told, I like them a lot more than the Pumpkins from SU. Hmmm. What to do!?!

I have sworn to never do a scrap/card membership again and so far I've kept to it for nearly 2 years. But I was all ready to just buy July's SSS kit but it sold out. Perhaps I'll piece one together with individual items. But yes, the last few months have been exceptional. Particularly when you see what Vicki does with them. Love that patterned paper.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

Ok, I was a miserable failure at doing a page a day, but here are three more cards.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (198.86 KiB) Viewed 243 times
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

All of them are nice but the Hello Sunshine is my favorite!
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

These are more from the Simon Says Stamp card kit for June. I loved the paper and the colors. Debi turned me on to Vicky Papaianou's YouTube channel where she makes 10 cards out of the kit each month. I like her style and you could do most of her cards with any paper. I don't think I will sign up to get the kit each month, but I am glad I got June's. These cards were scrap lifted with a few changes from Vicky. The sunshine one was easy. That is just the paper. You cut the Rays, glue the white lines down and pop up the yellow rays. It it more dimensional in real life. The white thanks has liquid glass on it.
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Fantastic Judy! Love them all. I do miss getting those kits each month but I just couldn't keep up. Vicki's cards are so inspiring. You're right, it is possible to duplicate her cards with what we likely have in our stash already.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Such pretty cards, Judy! I can see why you bought the kit.

I finally allowed myself to look at one of Vicky's youtube videos. I might have to give the current one a try (with my own supplies). The stamp is a similar shape to the Altenew Dahlia stamp I have and of course, I can practice layering instead of coloring.
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

There's another challenge, Pam!!!

We can all watch Vicki and CASE her cards using our stash. We all certainly have enough to replicate her ideas. I might skip the time consuming coloring one. But I have the dahlia from Papertrey and it would certainly work.
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

That is a great idea. I would definitely be interested.
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

love your cards
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois