One more day in May!

pamcook

One more day in May!

Post by pamcook »

Those of you who are non-scrappers are welcome to join in on my challenge. A card a day? An art journal page a day? I needed to be challenged to keep up my momentum to create.

I think I have everything pulled together now. Found a set of stamps I've never used (and 6 x 6 papers from the same set). My goal is to use those on at least the first page tomorrow so I can finally say I've used them.

Don't you think we should each have our own thread to post our creations? For instance, I'll have one thread to post all 30 of my layouts as the month progresses. Each person will do the same? No rules about that, but it could help us keep track of who is still in?

Oh - and BONUS POINTS for those who use other challenges as a guide for a page/project. You know I love to award BONUS POINTS.
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Re: One more day in May!

Post by nchoney »

I'm going to give it a try.... I've been organizing more of the Arizona photos... so 30 in June should definitely be do-able!!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Working on one now!
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I have 20 "page kits" made up and working on getting the other 10 made up today so I'll be prepared for tomorrow.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Cool idea Pam. I will attempt.to make and post something each day, but just not the same category each day if that's alright. A card, a colored page, a scrapped LO or whatever else creatively comes to mind...I'll give it a go.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I'm so happy! It's so good to have friends who are willing to jump in on a crazy idea right with you.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

You go girls! I expect to be back to work in June so will decline to join in the madness. But I'll look forward to seeing what everyone makes.
nancine

Post by nancine »

Good for you all - it's a great challenge.
However, I will be making wedding invites for my son-in-laws sister (if she ever totally makes up her mind, LOL) so I cannot commit!
Perhaps be committed for taking on this "job"...
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Either way we all needy "committed!"
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

I would like to try. I'm in! :cool5:
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

:happywave:
I'm so happy!

Remember - Monica's challenges are still up and you can go back through Jen's scrapbook challenges for inspiration (if you need any). For those doing cards, there's a ton of inspiration in Farley's challenges and Nancy's OCAM threads. Anyone doing art journals? Christy's blog is a great source (she's also probably posted most of her pages here). There's a ton of great resources out there. Need more? Just ask. Many of us are active in forums outside of PAO as well.
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pamcook wrote::happywave:
I'm so happy!

Remember - Monica's challenges are still up and you can go back through Jen's scrapbook challenges for inspiration (if you need any). For those doing cards, there's a ton of inspiration in Farley's challenges and Nancy's OCAM threads. Anyone doing art journals? Christy's blog is a great source (she's also probably posted most of her pages here). There's a ton of great resources out there. Need more? Just ask. Many of us are active in forums outside of PAO as well.

And you can double post in two (or more) threads/challenges...right?

What...wait...there's a forum other than PAO? :-o

:lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Double posts = BONUS POINTS!!

Hey, I can't help that I stray from time to time. I see familiar faces, too. Just sayin'.
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Gosh, Nancy, each one of those cards counts. You will have is all whipped in no time. Thank goodness for Misti?
nancine

Post by nancine »

ScrappinJen wrote:Gosh, Nancy, each one of those cards counts. You will have is all whipped in no time. Thank goodness for Misti?
Oh yes, Misti will be used for sure!
These are going to be a bit easier than Dana's with that custom ombre stamp pad and all that special stamping!