Sort of a challenge

pamcook

Re: Sort of a challenge

Post by pamcook »

Keitha wrote:Pam, I have no doubt you'll be successful in your goal. Are your photos from various things, or are you working on one specific project? No LOAD for me in June, although I am hoping to make some progress on my Route 66 album. Hmmm, it seems I now have some beach and lighthouse photos to scrap, too.
Right now, 2 trips. It's easier to limit supplies and gather what I'll need. Not impossible to do several events but more difficult for me.

I'm so happy that others are jumping in. It's good to surrounded by encouragers!
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I'm getting really pumped about your challenge, Pam. Preparing photos with "kits" over this weekend so I'll be ready to roll on the 1st. Also, determined to pull out nekkid ALSBs (both Club Scrap and all others) and get photos on the darn things. I am tired of storing naked layouts. I swear, I think I'm more invigorated when making layouts without photos. Is that crazy?

Excited that we have some other participants. Even if a LOAD is insane, whatever we accomplish will be an achievement.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I'm sure I have more than 30 ready to go now. There are photos from last spring, this past winter, and this spring. I can't see myself getting bored. If I don't have 30, I'll work on the rest of my Australia or WA trip photos.
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

ScrappinJen wrote:I'm getting really pumped about your challenge, Pam. Preparing photos with "kits" over this weekend so I'll be ready to roll on the 1st. Also, determined to pull out nekkid ALSBs (both Club Scrap and all others) and get photos on the darn things. I am tired of storing naked layouts. I swear, I think I'm more invigorated when making layouts without photos. Is that crazy?

Excited that we have some other participants. Even if a LOAD is insane, whatever we accomplish will be an achievement.

I better get busy printing some photos. Thank you for reminding me that I still have some nekkid ALSBs! Totally forgot about them. Now...I wonder where they are? :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I am hoping I will find time for this also. I've been picking out papers for photos and embellishments. I have about 13 pages "kitted".....will see if I can get any further than that!