May 2016 Scrapbook Sketch Challenge

paddlegal

Re: May 2016 Scrapbook Sketch Challenge

Post by paddlegal »

What a happy LO Pam. Perfect paper for your fun photos.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

paddlegal wrote:What a happy LO Pam. Perfect paper for your fun photos.
Thanks!
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

PERFECT!!!

Did you draw your stitch lines or is that a stamp?
I need to keep all my stitch stamps and stencils out on m desk so I use them more. I'm usually too lazy.

Thanks for playing.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I just drew the stitch lines. I had rub ins but they dried out long ago. I have the one zig zag stamp and only rarely emember to use it.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Don't know why I haven't looked at this thread before now. There are some great layouts here ladies, I've enjoyed them all. I do like this sketch Jen; just not sure what photos I'd use it for right now. I'm firming in 2-page, multi-photo land as I start to get into road trip photos.
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Keitha, there is a companion pocket page. I just need to type out my story for one of the pockets. Then I'll post it.

Same thing for my first layout. I'm a two page gal.

I'll post them both soon. Once Pam's big LOAD challenge starts.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Here is my attempt at this sketch. Not thrilled with the result but the photos are on paper!! I guess I just snuck this in on the last day, too bad I wasn't thinking and I could have used it as a twofer for Pam's challenge for a page a day for June. That would be cheating, I guess..... :lol: The photo of the page really stinks!! Too much glare.
Attachments
IMG_0726.JPG
IMG_0726.JPG (172.04 KiB) Viewed 216 times
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

This is great, Debbie. Love those stars.
Last night I found a pack of sewn circle die cuts that would work perfectly for this sketch. I may have to use the sketch again for Pam's LOAD.
Thanks for joining in.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I thought I commented on your layout Debbie. Probably forgot to click "submit". Good job!

The more I scrapbook, the more difficult I find it to use photos in sizes other than 4x6. I like pages with different size photos, I just find it difficult to balance everything. Weird.
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Sorry I'm late - squeezing in here under the gun. I had to locate the photo that I wanted to use. The LO photo is lousy - we've had non-stop bottom-dropping-out rain all day long. Dang it all, it just started up again after a 5 minute lull.

Do I get bonus points for actually pulling out the sewing machine??? BTW, I called Bonnie and told her to knock it off and take this rain back out to sea.
May Challenge.jpg
May Challenge.jpg (260.19 KiB) Viewed 205 times
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

BONUS POINTS!!!!!
I thought about pulling out my sewing machine but have used my Silhouette several times today instead. I know. What a concept - using an over priced tool. Amazing.
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Pam P, please tell Bonnie htank you for the scrubbie. That thing is great, really love it.
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Love this Christmas layout. Fantastic idea. I agree about the 4x6 photos. My next sketch will have them. I promise.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Nice layouts, everyone. I liked the sketch with the dangley things a lot, just not scrapping lately.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

ScrappinJen wrote:Love this Christmas layout. Fantastic idea. I agree about the 4x6 photos. My next sketch will have them. I promise.
More great layouts here! I do like this sketch and will use it at some point I'm sure. It's too bad all of PageMaps sketches have gone to these tiny photos anymore; they used to be in my top 3 go-to sketch sites. Not so much anymore. In fact, I'm having a hard time finding new 2-page sketches I do like; anyone have sites they recommend? I know I can always pair a single with a pocket page, but I've decided that's not my preferred look, either. Good thing I've got a hoard of older sketches saved on my computer and a few old sketch books on the shelf.

Jen, feel free to post June's sketch any ol' time; I've got photos awaitin' LOL.