Christmas Gift Challenge

nchoney

Christmas Gift Challenge

Post by nchoney »

Create something with craft supplies you received as a Christmas (or December birthday) gift. This also includes those super Secret Sister gifts or even our Christmas card swap (in case you're planning a card scrapbook)

Anyway - get those creative juices flowing and create something in January using something you received in December.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
paddlegal

Re: Christmas Gift Challenge

Post by paddlegal »

Great idea Debi! Lots of possibilities.
FARLEY in Sacramento
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

It was Pam C 's idea. Definitely a good one to get us motivated!
Debi Daugherty
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I have so many ideas running through my head! First day back to work - left my daughter and her family sound asleep at our home.
Every minute of every moment awake, I hear, "Grandma..." so, yes, I'm in heaven with no time for crafting right now!
Maybe Mia and I will spend some time on her JYC album. She's taken several Instax photos - it's so fun to see what's important to her. Last week, we were sorting through Christmas stamps. She said, "Ryleigh really enjoys stamping. She would love all these stamps to choose from." ;)
Pam Cook #48
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

pamcook wrote:I have so many ideas running through my head! First day back to work - left my daughter and her family sound asleep at our home.
Every minute of every moment awake, I hear, "Grandma..." so, yes, I'm in heaven with no time for crafting right now!
Maybe Mia and I will spend some time on her JYC album. She's taken several Instax photos - it's so fun to see what's important to her. Last week, we were sorting through Christmas stamps. She said, "Ryleigh really enjoys stamping. She would love all these stamps to choose from." ;)

I wish we haven't spent all of vacation sick. We could have driven up so they could have met in person.
I think they would have liked that.
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

First day back at work.... setting up a new computer and today is relocation day for an office full of them... ok.. maybe a dozen or so... so I'm doing double-duty. But then it should settle down.. yay!! (tomorrow or Wednesday) and then I'll have a 4-day weekend.

Whoohhhoooo!!!

I'm just about caught up with my JYC ... just have to do the journaling for Christmas days from the past and this Christmas Day... but already have the photos in place. I also have a blank page in there that currently just has a printed diecut... it's across from Christmas Eve in Peggy's church.... didn't want to jump to photos of me as a toddler.... but will need to work to figure out what else could go there. Thinking maybe Christmas carols that I love. Unless that pops up somewhere else.
Debi Daugherty
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
nancine

Post by nancine »

Back to work... boy was it a great weekend with my parents here and my daughter, SIL and granddaughter. As I went to sleep Saturday night I thought, wow we have all ages under our roof tonight. From 6 months to 82 years! My parents are still here until the 3rd, but spending a few days over at my sister's this week.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I've been trying to be crafty, but it's hard getting back into the groove after the rush rush of the past few weeks. I do have a couple of new stamps from Bonnie that look like they could be fun.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

ChristyB wrote:
pamcook wrote:I have so many ideas running through my head! First day back to work - left my daughter and her family sound asleep at our home.

I wish we haven't spent all of vacation sick. We could have driven up so they could have met in person.
I think they would have liked that.
Oh, wouldn't that have been wonderful! What a photo op!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

nancine wrote:Back to work... boy was it a great weekend with my parents here and my daughter, SIL and granddaughter. As I went to sleep Saturday night I thought, wow we have all ages under our roof tonight. From 6 months to 82 years! My parents are still here until the 3rd, but spending a few days over at my sister's this week.
Hope you got some multigenerational photos. Those are really special in years to come!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

We have been out of town but hope to get home tomorrow and then this coming weekend I plan on doing card making and maybe, just maybe, I will be able to work on JYC for this year.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I spent all day last Saturday making scrapbook pages. Some of them I liked, some were so-so. But every layout used a sketch from one of my sketch books. I have a few December layouts, and then three trips to work through, and that will be all of 2014. Yay!

I'm out of town this weekend, but I'm hoping to get back to some serious scrapping the weekend after that.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Ahhh...sketches. Don't know what I did before them.
Supposed to be cold here this weekend so not sure we'll make it to the flea market. Sorta hope we don't so I can stay in and get some crafting done.
Maybe I'll start a list! That's it!
Pam Cook #48
nancine

Post by nancine »

mpizzazz wrote:
nancine wrote:Back to work... boy was it a great weekend with my parents here and my daughter, SIL and granddaughter. As I went to sleep Saturday night I thought, wow we have all ages under our roof tonight. From 6 months to 82 years! My parents are still here until the 3rd, but spending a few days over at my sister's this week.
Hope you got some multigenerational photos. Those are really special in years to come!
we did!

I have a great photo of me when I was about one with my Mom, Grandma and Great-Grandma so we were sure to do that one!
I have some good ones (I hope, still on camera) of the Greats with Kate. My Dad is really smitten with her.
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Hope some of you have already been busy making things using your new crafty products that you got for Christmas gifts... don't forget to post them here!
Debi Daugherty
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts