Ali Edwards Story Kits

pamcook

Re: Ali Edwards Story Stamps

Post by pamcook »

I just received this months and now I've cancelled my subscription. On to other things! ;)
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Awww, sorry to see you go.
I guess that means I'm the last man standing....
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Here is my first layout for this month's kit called Black & White. I spent ten years in the dark. Darkroom, that is. Black & white photography was a huge part of my life in the 90's. This layout talks about the man (and woman) who taught me everything I know about it. This kit was perfect. And I've never really addressed the feelings so I'm happy about that.

I used cardstock Vogue from CS. Been hoarding it for quite awhile.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (102.15 KiB) Viewed 514 times
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Here is my first layout for this month's kit called Black & White. I spent ten years in the dark. Darkroom, that is. Black & white photography was a huge part of my life in the 90's. This layout talks about the man (and woman) who taught me everything I know about it. This kit was perfect. And I've never really addressed the feelings so I'm happy about that.

I used cardstock from CS Vogue. Been hoarding that one quite awhile.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (102.15 KiB) Viewed 514 times
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Jen! I have to say, this might be my all time favorite layout of yours!
It's just beautiful and I love, love that you recorded "facts" and "feelings".
Brilliant!
Pam Cook #48
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I agree with Pam! This is stunning and I love that you added all the journaling.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Wow! You did an outstanding job on this! I have always loved black and white.
nancine

Post by nancine »

Pretty great! Proud of all your journaling too!
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

So here is another Story Kit layout from this month's theme Sparks. I made this with a digital Lea France template. Always multi-tasking so I can post it several places. I am also printing these parts out so I can make a paper version as well. Will post if I ever get it assembled.

This layout is about my wonderful opportunity to visit the Center for Creative Photography in Tuscon this year with my sister. I have heard about it since I was a teenager and never dreamed I'd actually see it. Thanks for looking.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (128.32 KiB) Viewed 475 times
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Another great page!
Pam Cook #48
nancine

Post by nancine »

That's a great layout for the place you visited, how great that it's still there for you to visit!
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Love all the angles you used in this layout and the color scheme is very nice also.
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Well, it's been awhile since I made a layout from Ali's kits. Got all tangled up in PSL and there is a limit to my multi-tasking. Although this layout is a multi-tasked one. The challenge at CS was the NBUS thread where you use a stamp or stencil or other item you have never or rarely used. One of the primary reasons I went back to Club Scrap was to get this Road Trip stamp. Last summer. Do you think I had used it yet. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ali's theme this month is WILD. This layout is about how un-WILD I am. Lexi and I were skeered as we ventured out onto Shasta Dam last summer. Hurriedly took our photos and scurried back to the solid ground. As if the ground would be solid if something happened which we were there. HA

The NBUS challenge included a WATER theme. This is certainly about water. Okay. All done with my chatter. Here is the layout using the National Parks Remix. Love it.
Attachments
Wild Side Water NBUS Challenge.jpg
Wild Side Water NBUS Challenge.jpg (77.86 KiB) Viewed 385 times
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Love your Shasta LO Jen. Perfect colors for that area.
FARLEY in Sacramento
nancine

Post by nancine »

Great use of that kit! Love your Road Trip "title". I like how your photos document a little bit of everything so it's a whole story in one!

WTG being so brave, think what it looks like now with the rain we've had and hopefully it will fill up with snow run-off!