Thoughts on Mirror, Mirror

Maritza

Thoughts on Mirror, Mirror

Post by Maritza »

So lately I have note been trilled with my kits, (I liked Cypress and the stamps from Private Eye but that alls), and Mirror Mirror was not doing it for me.. Until tonight when I started to play, and I really like the color combinations and the smooth texture to stamp on. So I have changed my mind, I like Mirror Mirror.
Yoli

Re: Thoughts on Mirror, Mirror

Post by Yoli »

I like warm, earthy colors so I was not surprised that I loved Private Eye just as much as I love Farmer's Market. Mirror, mirror . . . I liked the color palette. I'm not sure how I'm going to use that 'glossy mirror' cardstock but you never know what will inspire me.

I'm glad you are liking this kit more and more.
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

That's why I try to reserve judgement until I get to play with the pops. I almost always fall in love with the paper when I play with it. Still might not like the design, but that's why paper has two sides, right?
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

I really like Mirror Mirror, love the arrows. Not one of my top 3 kits, because I like bright colors, but DEFINITELY in the top 10.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Please show us what you're making. Neith posted a beautiful digi LO made with Mirror Mirror. I'd love to see more.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

The mirror paper is awesome as a mat for a card. It gives a super WOW. or if you cut out little pieces of it with die cuts, they really make a page look professional.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I love the colors and how the lines gave some angular 3D perspective feel to backgrounds. I haven't played with it much yet but I am quite happy with it.
FARLEY in Sacramento
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I really have liked stamping on this kit.
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I used a piece of the mirrored paper to symbolize a mirror on a page "reflecting" on my dream job. I'll post my BOM LOs in the gallery. I wasn't thrilled with them, but oh well.
unicornsjulie

Post by unicornsjulie »

Considering Mirror Mirror has been my first kit i have received, i love it already, looking forward to some more kits in the mail. :creating: to create with