My Stamping Space

jfugina

Re: My Stamping Space

Post by jfugina »

That space looks FANTASTIC to me!!! I would be totally happy with a big corner of our garage if it didn't have 120-degree temperature swings throughout the year. :shock: Our garage isn't insulated, so the garage typically gets anywhere from -10 to about 110.

So I have to make due with my teeny room with not nearly as much work surface. But hey - any dedicate crafting space is a good space, IMO.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
nancine

Post by nancine »

Diane - you can come over anytime - but spring and fall are the best weather-wise out there!

Hey - I'm going to try and pop by the Scrap Lovers store this weekend to say hi to you, Tracy, Lucy and Lisa (?). I have a haircut appt. @ 11 on Saturday so maybe after that!
nancine

Post by nancine »

jfugina wrote:That space looks FANTASTIC to me!!! I would be totally happy with a big corner of our garage if it didn't have 120-degree temperature swings throughout the year. :shock: Our garage isn't insulated, so the garage typically gets anywhere from -10 to about 110.

So I have to make due with my teeny room with not nearly as much work surface. But hey - any dedicate crafting space is a good space, IMO.
Yikes - your temperature swings are way bigger than mine! That's why it's sooooooooo expensive in the Bay Area, almost perfect weather!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Well, that's the midwest for you. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have weather to constantly b*tch about. LOL. It's pretty cold here today - teens, I think. I didn't wear a coat today, but I'm thinking it's about that time.

It's a shame that we can't do more with our garage that is conducive to hobbys though. It would be a great space to work in if the climate weren't an issue. :-)
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

It's funny how we all remember that stool. My grandmother had a red one. Wonder what ever happened to it.

We have only a one car garage and due to all the remodeling to this house over the past 40 years, it needs to be a bedroom. That's in our long term plans. But maybe I need to figure out how to heat and cool it in the meantime. Your space is great, Nancy!
Paula

Post by Paula »

See, I knew I needed some more stamp pads--I don't have enough :tomato:
Your space looks great, just don't freeze your tahooties off in the winter :lol:

Paula
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

we had that exact same stool in the same color...whoa a walk down memory lane!
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Nancy are those pads I see in the drawers too? You may have more pads than I do....and I have a lot!
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

I am pea green with envy over all that counter space! :mrgreen:
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

I am in awe! Your space ROCKS! Now I wanna come play. :D :creating:
Wezz

Post by Wezz »

EDelValle wrote:What Mess???
That's pretty neat compared
to mine right now. LOL

I totally agree! I'm pretty envious of your space!!!

Hugs,
Wezz

http://cyberwezz.blogspot.com
http://cyberwezz.etsy.com
nancine

Post by nancine »

julierealtor wrote:Nancy are those pads I see in the drawers too? You may have more pads than I do....and I have a lot!
oh yeah... more pads in drawers (StazOn, K-pads, Chalk inks) LOL
I'm a stamper first and foremost!!