Back to Sparkle - the CS Stamp Calendar Project

Hasmom99

Back to Sparkle - the CS Stamp Calendar Project

Post by Hasmom99 »

So, my mother will be here for an early Chanukah visit in 10 days. I pulled the Sparkle Calendar project out tonight to make for her but only got as far as stenciling the months on the paper. Does anyone have any samples of what they did with this project? I could use some ideas beyond what is in the instructions. Okay, so I am a year behind . . . I started the Generations trypych project to give my mother for Mother's Day, but that isn't finished yet either. :roll: Anyway, I am determined to make the calendar for her.

P.S. Just so you don't think I am a total loser re gifts, I did just give my BIL and his wife a 12x12 album done all in Oh Baby for pictures of their 4 month old twins. They loved it and wanted to known if I had sketched all the animals by hand (Ha, ha). I also made (and posted during PSL) an 8x8 album for my inlaws of their 50th wedding anniversary party. I just don't seem to do well on some of the projects. I did finish the Private Eye book though, so maybe there is hope for me yet.
Hasmom99

Re: Back to Sparkle - the CS Stamp Calendar Project

Post by Hasmom99 »

:bump: