Looking for a deal on Tim's stamps :)

tlscrap

Looking for a deal on Tim's stamps :)

Post by tlscrap »

Anyone know of anyone having a deal on shipping or sale prices on Tim's new stamps?? Looking for his new sheets, not the wood mounted. Desperately want them and before I travel 40 minutes away to NO sale, would like to know if anyone has any knowledge of some kind of sale :)

Thanks much!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
julierealtor

Re: Looking for a deal on Tim's stamps :)

Post by julierealtor »

ditto here...
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Not exactly a sale, but Blockheads has specials on many of the items he used in today's tag and will be doing that everyday for each tag. I just got a few things a few minutes ago. Only problem is I'll probably want a bunch of other stuff tomorrow too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.blockheadstamps.com/index.html

Get on their email list and you'll get announcements of their specials.
FARLEY in Sacramento
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

thanks!! I actually just got their email and it listed todays stamp on sale for 16.95, good deal. But like you said, I'm going to want probably what's on tomorrow's list :)

But I read further in the email, they'll hold your items until you want them shipped, so you can save on shipping and add more stuff to your cart. But then, I'm impatient and want things immediately... :) Oh how I wish I had stores closer to me :)
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

tlscrap wrote:thanks!! I actually just got their email and it listed todays stamp on sale for 16.95, good deal. But like you said, I'm going to want probably what's on tomorrow's list :)

But I read further in the email, they'll hold your items until you want them shipped, so you can save on shipping and add more stuff to your cart. But then, I'm impatient and want things immediately... :) Oh how I wish I had stores closer to me :)

Maybe I should become a personal craft shopper for my craft friends not fortunate enough to live near a well stocked LSS? I could be out all day shopping for everyone and then do the shipping...hmmmm. Maybe I could call the business Farley on Caffeine Goes Shopping. Oh, I already am, so I'm halfway there!
FARLEY in Sacramento
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Since I am caffeinated :greenbounce: already I better take advantage of it and get those ATC's done, :shock: :shock: :shock:
FARLEY in Sacramento
Holly

Post by Holly »

That's a nice deal-- letting you add to your order daily. Very customer friendly.
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Farley on Caffeine! Caffinated Personal Shopper! Hehe.....

I do love Blockheads, they are REALLY fast with their shipping! Guess I'll keep surfing, JUST in case I'm missing a sale somewhere :)
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

Farley...that's just too funny! hmmm....I would love to be a personal shopper....what fun!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Farley you are too funny.
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

okay, Did I really need all of the stuff that I just ordered?