CS Site Keeps Crashing.....

dehlers43

CS Site Keeps Crashing.....

Post by dehlers43 »

There's a huge blowout sale with lots of paper at 10 cents a page but the checkout system keeps crashing...waaaaahhhhhhh :(
cnedaria

Re: CS Site Keeps Crashing.....

Post by cnedaria »

Hm, the flyer I got says tonight is the final night for free POP with purchase, but that the SALE starts TOMORROW. Maybe that's why it's not working...
dehlers43

Post by dehlers43 »

Well, then someone really goofed up. All the sale stuff comes up......sigh....I guess I'll just have to save it all to my wish list and try tomorrow.....
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

I tried, crashed, tried saving to my wish list, crashed... ugh... hopefully it will still be in my cart tomorrow.... Otherwise, I'll have to try and remember what I ordered. :)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
LynnMath

Post by LynnMath »

cnedaria wrote:Hm, the flyer I got says tonight is the final night for free POP with purchase, but that the SALE starts TOMORROW. Maybe that's why it's not working...
I'm thinking that email flyer is wrong; because
a) the website says the blowout sale is the PKS sale; PKS sales always start on the 26th, which is TODAY, and the GHM prices are set up that way now.
b) the website says the POP sale is the monthly sale, and the monthly sales always last till the end of the month.

I suspect whoever made the copy for the flyer was mistaken... but I guess we'll find out after the weekend is over???? :?

I keep getting the error message when I try to submit my order; I'm hoping it's just a high-traffic problem and won't be there when I come back to in in the wee hours !!!!
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

LynnMath wrote:
cnedaria wrote:Hm, the flyer I got says tonight is the final night for free POP with purchase, but that the SALE starts TOMORROW. Maybe that's why it's not working...
I'm thinking that email flyer is wrong; because
a) the website says the blowout sale is the PKS sale; PKS sales always start on the 26th, which is TODAY, and the GHM prices are set up that way now.
b) the website says the POP sale is the monthly sale, and the monthly sales always last till the end of the month.

I suspect whoever made the copy for the flyer was mistaken... but I guess we'll find out after the weekend is over???? :?

I keep getting the error message when I try to submit my order; I'm hoping it's just a high-traffic problem and won't be there when I come back to in in the wee hours !!!!
Aha!! That means I need to stay up late and wait for ladies to head to bed :)
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Ok so its almost 9pm for me on Thursday so its what 6am at Club Scrap on Thursday. That means the sale is on, right?
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

n8tvtexan wrote:Ok so its almost 9pm for me on Thursday so its what 6am at Club Scrap on Thursday. That means the sale is on, right?
It's on but the site still keeps crashing :(
donnak

Post by donnak »

My cart was saved! Yippee! I only bought $50 and was able to add it this morning :greenbounce: to my Jr. Kit for Dec . . . but I bought over 75 items (multiples of paper sheets) but alas, the POP sale was ended.
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Mine finally went through also!! But I was a little late and lost my Musical Interlude papers :( They were sold out:( But I still got almost 100 sheets of paper for under $20 :)!!!!
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

my cart wasn't saved, so I took it as a sign that I didn't really need a lot of it. Went back and ordered the wm and um stamps and that was it. went from $60 to under $20
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I just got an order in without trouble. Probably just high volume yesterday. Though - I didn't buy one single sheet of paper - maybe there were paper gremlins in the system. :lol: I noticed that they had some really good deals on some stamps that I didn't have, so I loaded up on those.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
dehlers43

Post by dehlers43 »

I pounced as soon as I got up this AM. The order went through just fine.....whew!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'm behaving myself - I've made myself a deal to as much paper as possible by next spring and then I can have more. Unfortunately, that deal only included paper, not stamps, ink, sparkly things, masks.....

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

pbp908 wrote:I'm behaving myself - I've made myself a deal to as much paper as possible by next spring and then I can have more. Unfortunately, that deal only included paper, not stamps, ink, sparkly things, masks.....

Pam
Your resolution sounds like mine..... I was going to stop all caraft buying for a few months but had to have the new TH masks, then the Distress stickles, the newest Glimmer Mists.... yep, trying not to order any more paper! :mrgreen:

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin