Spin Art enabling

jfugina

Spin Art enabling

Post by jfugina »

I went to Michaels tonight, armed with a 40% coupon (they also had a 15% off entire purchase, but the 40% one was better for me). I had intended to use it for a spin art machine, but they were marked down to $12 already. I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to how long the markdown was for, but I think most sales start on a Sunday, rather than end on one.

Anyway, I'm not sure if the 40% would have worked or not, but since the spin art machine was on sale, I used the coupon for a nice set of acrylics instead (that I wouldn't have otherwise bought, I'm sure).

So if you are in the market for a spin art machine, the one at Michaels is on sale!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Luly

Re: Spin Art enabling

Post by Luly »

Im going to Michael's today and I have my coupon ready! Wohoo.,
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Dangerous for us. Shai has hitting clinic at a place that is surrounded on 3 sides by AC Moore, HL & Michaels. It is too far away for me to drop & come home so we have shopped every Monday :roll:
Michaels was to be our store today. Oh boy
Connie Catlin

Post by Connie Catlin »

Julie what was a brand? Have you used it yet?
Luly

Post by Luly »

I just got one and the brand was Colorland. Has a speed dial and everything. 40% off.. :happywave:
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Connie Catlin wrote:Julie what was a brand? Have you used it yet?
Connie - the only one that I found at Michaels was Imagine Nation - it was in the kids section.

I haven't tried it out yet, because we got home, got dinner, baths and bed. But it was one of the brands that some of the other gals here have tried.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO