Got my swaps together

Luly

Got my swaps together

Post by Luly »

Ok so they are not all done but at least they are all in one place. :anyone: I used the Swap log so I could keep them straight as some were on our old CS board, the new CS board and the almighty PAO board.

My rundown is as follows:

Puzzle Swap
Altered Manila Tag Swap
Christmas Tag Swap
Vintage Christmas ATCs
Vintage Hilda ATCs
Thinking of you Cards

If I am in your swap and I missed it, just give me a yell (dont beat meImage) I have been really confused of lateImage but am getting my act together..

Promise!!!! :greenbounce:
fuzzylover

Re: Got my swaps together

Post by fuzzylover »

I too had the swaps in too many places. Funny thing, I knew I had one more but could not for the life of me find it. I found a "note to self" about a swap on an A.C. Moore site - yep that was the one I was missing.

I copy and paste the posting - put all pertinent information on it (in Word) - which board, hostess, address, due date anything else I might need. I hang the posting on my bulletin board. I then put the due date on my calendar with a reminder about 3 weeks before noted also.

It seems to be working for me.
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

I use the swap log that was posted in the old forum, I think maybe it was Sharon V that uploaded for everyone. It's awesome!! And keeps me up to date, I fill it in, print it out and check it often. When I join a new swap, I update it. I've tried to attach it, but I can't seem to get it on here. Maybe whoever uploaded that can do it again :)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
flojo

Post by flojo »

I thought it was Kelly Stratton that posted that or maybe it was Christy B. Hmmm?
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

I can't seem to remember, if I could get mine to upload, I would. It keeps telling me that .doc, .rtf, etc are not permitted to upload, any suggestions?
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

flojo wrote:I thought it was Kelly Stratton that posted that or maybe it was Christy B. Hmmm?

Not me

I just write mine on a piece of paper in the order they are due.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

I also couldn't open the file, but that's because I only have works, no Word here :(
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

If anyone wants it, I have it, so pm me with your private email and I can email it to you :)
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

Try resaving as a regular .doc
instead of rich text, will it allow
you to do that?
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

I've done .doc, wps, rtf, and PAO won't let me upload it, maybe it only uploads pics??
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Luly

Post by Luly »

Sorry I am so late with the offer but I also have it and would be happy to share. Mine is slightly modified, but you are all welcome to it.
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Luly wrote:Ok so they are not all done but at least they are all in one place. :anyone: I used the Swap log so I could keep them straight as some were on our old CS board, the new CS board and the almighty PAO board.

My rundown is as follows:

Puzzle Swap
Altered Manila Tag Swap
Christmas Tag Swap
Vintage Christmas ATCs
Vintage Hilda ATCs
Thinking of you Cards

If I am in your swap and I missed it, just give me a yell (dont beat meImage) I have been really confused of lateImage but am getting my act together..

Promise!!!! :greenbounce:

thanks for bring this up.. I need to do inventory, I am going to try to get it done on Friday..