Tim has another giveaway- Tonight's challenge!

Luanne

Tim has another giveaway- Tonight's challenge!

Post by Luanne »

We can win this!

"so it's monday, the beginning of a new week, and always things to get done... i have to say it's been a busy weekend but a creative one. i'm working on some things to share with all of you later on in the week, but for today - why not just a random giveaway??? today you have a chance to win a full set (all 6) of my new masks. if you haven't had a chance to see the video on how to work with these - check it out here. for your chance to win, simply post a comment and tell me what your favorite mask technique is (inking, stamping, etc.) just a way to jump start your creativity this week... (oh and did i mention i'm giving away 3 sets to 3 winners?) comments will be closed at 9pm pacific tomorrow - good luck...t!m"

Give him links to your work and show off the power of PAO!

Here's his site: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/
n8tvtexan

Re: Tim has another giveaway- Tonight's challenge!

Post by n8tvtexan »

SWEET! I'm commenting now.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

already bought them all, ;) but I still commented
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

in that case, tell him to give them to me! lol
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

The three I ordered came, but that doesn't mean I don't want the rest. Luanne - if I win you can have the duplicates.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

you all know I am a good sharer :lol:
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Thanks Pam!

I was lucky to win last year, I doubt it'll happen again. I want one of you to win!
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

I bought the swirly one a few weeks ago, and on Saturday I bought the one with a wrought iron fence and barbed wire. Those things are BIG! I am working on a set of tags for an All Things Tim swap (they send him one of everyone's tags to pick three winners to get prizes), and I decided to use the negative part of the mask as a stencil. Then I masked it and did other stuff around it. Pretty cool, but it would have been easier if I had cut the darn thing in half first! It's hard to handle 12 inches of wobbly pokey clear plastic! I do like them, though.

Yeah, if I win I will have two extras to share. We'll have a Tim challenge of some sort...
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

His masks are so neat! I really like the timeworks one. Thanks for letting us know about the contest Luanne!