My Try at Cricut Vinyl

ErinLovesRats

My Try at Cricut Vinyl

Post by ErinLovesRats »

I decided not to use the window for this. I can't get the blinds back so it would have been difficult. I do plan to put vinyl snowflakes on the window, though. But anyway, I put this on the door instead. I got the idea from a card I saw someone make of santa flying over the city.

Yes, the city isn't straight. My parents had to go home and my fiance is at work so I had no help. Needless to say I found out that messing with large vinyl pieces is quite difficult with mostly one hand. I ruined one strip of vinyl along with the transfer tape. Oh well. I'm not going to attempt to straighten it so don't bother to suggest that lol. After awhile, I won't care anymore :) The snowflakes were easy, though!

The santa was cut at 8" using the Christmas Noel cartridge. The city was cut at "fit to page" which I think the cricut said was 5" using Plantin' Schoolbook. Then, the snowflakes were 4" with the cartridge Joys of the Season.

my first vinyl experience:
cricutvinyl111608.jpg
cricutvinyl111608.jpg (20.11 KiB) Viewed 539 times
scrappin nurse

Re: My Try at Cricut Vinyl

Post by scrappin nurse »

I like how that turned out Erin! TFS!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I love how it turned out, Erin. That was a good idea!
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

It's beautiful, Erin! I love how you get all these wonderful things from Cricut. I only use mine (occasionally) for letters. You get full money from yours! Great job.
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

Wow, Erin, that turned out great! (Even if it is crooked lol :twisted: )
Holly

Post by Holly »

A good idea. Even if it isn't straight, as long as you can life with it, that's what matters.
:txg:
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Cute !
Monica

Post by Monica »

That turned out fabulously! Hmmm.... I may have to get out the vinjl I bought and actually use it!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

How cute! I NEED one of those.