I'm Back

4nancie

I'm Back

Post by 4nancie »

I know its been a long time. I haven't really stamped in a few years but of course I have been buying and hording a few things.
Both my Girls moved back home many years ago. Most of you know oldest Daughter had a baby boy Austin 6 years ago (my how time fly's) thats when things slowed down for me. Then my youngest daughter gave me my second grandchild almost 3 years ago.
The beginning of this year I decided to sell my house in Seattle and move back to San Diego with my Mom to help her! Now I am taking care of two people (one being my self) and not 5.

I am hoping to be more crafty and get my MOJO back and be more active in this group.
Luckily my Mom is a stamper so I have pleanty of supplies here. I am storing most of my stamping stuff in Seattle.
I am kind of out of the loop as to whats new in the stamping/crafting world for the past few years.
:creating:
pamcook

Re: I'm Back

Post by pamcook »

Welcome back. You’re not alone. There are several folks who’ve disappeared and reappeared.
I hope you find time for you. Feel free to try some of the challenges. They always help me get crafting again.
Pam Cook #48
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Welcome back, Nancie! It's good to hear from you. I'm glad you're happy in San Diego and congrats on the grand babies.

We've been doing some seasonal card swaps and there's always a challenge or two going on. You can even pick an old challenge and post your work - we'd love to see it.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Welcome back! We're looking forward to photos of your grandchildren. :)
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Welcome back, Nancie!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

Welcome back - I too returned a little while ago after a long hiatus. I'd love to see pics and stories of your grandchildren, my little Emma is my main subject here!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Yay Nancie! So happy you are rejoining us. I post a monthly card challenge of one kind or another. I hope you join in...I remember what fabulous cards you made in Club Scrap days.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

paddlegal wrote:Yay Nancie! So happy you are rejoining us. I post a monthly card challenge of one kind or another. I hope you join in...I remember what fabulous cards you made in Club Scrap days.
Do any of you ever get the feeling that we're all ex-pats???? :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Welcome back Nancie!!! I've been in and out myself but it is always get to get back together with crafty friends.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pbp908 wrote:
paddlegal wrote:Yay Nancie! So happy you are rejoining us. I post a monthly card challenge of one kind or another. I hope you join in...I remember what fabulous cards you made in Club Scrap days.
Do any of you ever get the feeling that we're all ex-pats???? :lol:

8-)
FARLEY in Sacramento
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

All my photos are on the cell phone I need to figure how to up load photos again. I know I know its like riding a bike I'm sure.
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

Yes I will start joining a few Thanks.
:creating:
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

glad you are back
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois