my Christmas movie is on tonight

paddlegal

Re: my Christmas movie is on tonight

Post by paddlegal »

Keitha wrote:
Monica wrote:
Keitha wrote:One of the Christmas movies I just finished working on airs tonight on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel at 9 pm ET. It's called Christmas in Angel Falls. Just in case anyone is interested. ;)
Did you actually meet the actors? Beau Bridges is a favorite of mine, starting with him being General Landry on Stargate SG-1. ;)
Yes I've met and worked with Beau before. He is a lovely man, such a gentleman. Always a delight to work with him again.

His dad, Lloyd Bridges, is from my home town of San Leandro. A friend of mine knows Beau and says the same thing about him.

And I figured out that I can watch a recording the next day on the iPad. Goofy but that seems to be the case. It worked for something else I also recorded last night and couldn’t watch but watched it while making dinner. (Property Brothers, LOL). I’ll try again tonight.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

I watched it, too, and loved it. Great job! That town looked so charming. I would love to live there.

Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Sorry I missed it, was out of town and didn't check my mail at all.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

Keitha wrote:
Monica wrote:
Keitha wrote:One of the Christmas movies I just finished working on airs tonight on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel at 9 pm ET. It's called Christmas in Angel Falls. Just in case anyone is interested. ;)
Did you actually meet the actors? Beau Bridges is a favorite of mine, starting with him being General Landry on Stargate SG-1. ;)
Yes I've met and worked with Beau before. He is a lovely man, such a gentleman. Always a delight to work with him again.
That's really cool, Keitha! And I loved the movie. :D
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I watched the movie about Holly Lodge last night (Christmas at Holly Lodge? I have no memory.). The lead actor - is that Beau Bridges son? I know I could google it but as I said, I have no memory so I can't remember his name!
Pam Cook #48
clamscrapper

Post by clamscrapper »

I watched the movie yesterday. I loved it. Where was it filmed?
Carol M (NC)

Check me out.
http://clamscrapperstudio.blogspot.com/

ImageImage
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I missed it .... but just checked online and it's on again Tuesday at 7 pm.... so now I can set it to record! :-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

Hallmark Movies and Mysteries is one of my absolute favorite channels - I watch it all the time. Didn't know you were involved with the movies themselves.

Also, I am old enough to remember Beau's Dad or even his Grand Dad, Lloyd Bridges on SeaHunt. I loved that show!