Making progress

pamcook

Re: Making progress

Post by pamcook »

paddlegal wrote:Wow Pam, it's really coming together! Paper scraps is the bane of my crafting existence. I have a magazine style box that I constantly shove scraps into. So many seem just too precious to toss. But the bad thing is I forget to go through it most of the time I am making cards.

Confession...today I went to a Tuesday Morning for the first time since the December closing of the one in my neighborhood. Sigh...I bought a 12x12 and an 8x8 G45 pads plus a Shimelle 6x6 pad...didn't know there was such a thing....all together $12. You know full price would have all been around $45.
It's hard to pass them up at those prices. If I use half, I'm still ahead of the game. I was at our store yesterday. Bought Studio Calico adhesive runners and a roll of pink tape. They most always have packs of adhesive runners but not a brand name so not sure if the quality.

The times I've dumped my scrap basket into the recycle bin? Never regretted it. And I do it quite often.
Pam Cook #48
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

Farley, which G45 pads did you buy? I love their stuff, but the closest TM is where Eva lives... about 90 minutes away.

Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Trixie wrote:Farley, which G45 pads did you buy? I love their stuff, but the closest TM is where Eva lives... about 90 minutes away.

Judy

12 X 12 World's Fair and 8 X 8 Artisan. LOVE Artisan and it's art nouveau graphics and great colors. World's Fair will be great for more guy-like cards I think.
FARLEY in Sacramento
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Keep an eye out at your TM stores... apparently there will be more Martha Stewart punches and glue, etc. coming. Our store accidentally had an overzealous stock girl this week and she cleared a whole shelf area and stocked all the Martha stuff before it was supposed to go out on the shelves. I picked up the punch that has a bunch of little hearts... the small punches are $2.99 and the larger ones are around $3.99 ... and there were plenty of both... and some other goodies, too.

I'm not sure when they're officially supposed to go out... maybe not til July.

This is the punch I got... it's for sale on Amazon for almost $16
Attachments
hearts.jpg
hearts.jpg (4.25 KiB) Viewed 151 times
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com