I have ZERO self control

pamcook

I have ZERO self control

Post by pamcook »

Made a trip to Tuesday Morning for bed pillows.
"I'm not even going down that aisle. I don't need anything. I heard they were going to have a ton of Tim Holtz stuff today. I wonder if it's newer TH? Oh,good. Don't need any of this TH stuff. Not going to even look at paper. Wait! That's a Jen Hatfield 6x6 pad. My all time favorite collection. Just one. $2.99 is a great price. No way - Shimelle? Okay, I can always use primary colors in the True Stories - Maggie Holmes' Bloom?!?"

In my defense, I only bought 3 of the 6x6 paper pads.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Re: I have ZERO self control

Post by Keitha »

"You're just jealous because the voices speak only to me" - the sentiment on a stamp I own that your post reminded me of. I am mostly grateful that we don't have Tuesday Morning here in Canada - although it does give me the excuse to go a bit crazy whenever I happen into one in the US.
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I bought Distress Stains... $1.49 each.... ummm... I bought a "few" ... LMAO

I think they'll be fun to work with though... I didn't see anything else in ours that was worth buying, though... not much new stuff other than the stains
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

We have a couple on Mesa that are really nice. I have visited and shopped both!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

nchoney wrote:I bought Distress Stains... $1.49 each.... ummm... I bought a "few" ... LMAO

I think they'll be fun to work with though... I didn't see anything else in ours that was worth buying, though... not much new stuff other than the stains
Test them out right away, Debi. if the colors have shifted, take them back pronto! i don't think the stains were one of Ranger's success stories.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com