Create the title for our page!

Luanne

Re: Create the title for our page!

Post by Luanne »

Isn't that Julie's mom and little one kissing in the middle??
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

I LOVE, Marriane's!! (yep that is from one of Julie's layout)
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Yes, that is from Julie's Watermelon layout! What else can everyone find?

So, Chris (or Admin), any idea why I can't see any of your pics in your posts? Same with Monica's attachments. Is it just my feeble internet? I checked all my settings and they are to allow everything. I also can't see anyone's siggies.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Cool! Wow - if Luanne hadn't mentioned anything, I wouldn't have picked that out for days!

Yep.. I think this one gets my vote too. Not like I have a vested interest or anything... :D
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Luly

Post by Luly »

I love them all so far but Man Marianne! Yours is great and its so 'this group'.Image

Great job, keem em coming everyone.
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

mpizzazz wrote:Yes, that is from Julie's Watermelon layout! What else can everyone find?

So, Chris (or Admin), any idea why I can't see any of your pics in your posts? Same with Monica's attachments. Is it just my feeble internet? I checked all my settings and they are to allow everything. I also can't see anyone's siggies.
Check to see if you have the bbc code option turned off or img. You will know by looking at the bottom left hand corner when you reply to this thread.
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

I love the fact that all you creatively digital ladies jumped on the bandwagon, but I'm going to have to give my vote to Marianne's! WOW!

And here I was scrolling through, toying with the idea . . .

Kelli
marshapetty

Post by marshapetty »

Great job Marianne - you are simply the greatest! And wow everyone - look at her new look! New avatar, new user name, mpizzazz - I think we are witnessing a transformation now that she's come over to the dark side!
ESIDER

Post by ESIDER »

Marianne... IT IS PERFECT!!! I LOVE IT! Wow... really cleaver idea!
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Ok, I also spotted Nancine's See You tag, Sharon V's Halloween card, Cheryl's Thanksgiving tag, and my "lady in hat" tag...and, I think, some of Marianne's spin art......so, do I win a prize or something??? Huh?, no? Jeez!
Flintstone

Post by Flintstone »

My eyes immediately went to the piece of my baby book in the corner!!!
Is that like hearing your name called in a crowd!!!

Thank you Marianne....you bought my vote!!!!

A beautiful piece of artwork!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Marianne's! That is a gorgeous piece of art!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Hey, we need a blushing smilie! This is as close as I can get with this one. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm!
What I forgot to say when I posted my banner header thing was, I hope no one minds that I lifted your artwork to use. But since this is "our" website, I thought it would be nice to feature some of "our" first artworks as Luanne said in her first post on the topic.

A few people used that cool Halloween witch stamp that I just love and I loved the pic of Julie's Mom and son with the watermelon and then I picked a few things for the words, "new arrival" and "see you" and some spin art for Rachelle and I. I wish I could have fit more in. But there is always next time....anyway, it was fun. I love to play in photoshop.

Come on, Kelli, and everyone, I've shown you mine, let's see yours. This is a challenge-I'm sure you can come up with something outrageous!

and, yes, my bbcode and img are on, Chris.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

mpizzazz wrote:I have not been able to see most of the others, in fact, any of ChrisR's and Monica's pics in any messages I can't see so I couldn't add any of their stuff to the border. I think it is that they are being imported from other online places. Would that be right?
Mine aer hosted by Photobucket, so if they are having issues you won't be able to se ethem. YOu can always go browse through the 12 or so pages of stuff here: http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w130 ... lake98902/... but keep in mind I use this for more than just posting scrapbook/stamping stuff.... :)

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

I think they are all great!
And my vote says if it's not too much work - rotate the headings weekly or monthly!
Cathy:)