Plans for this weekend?

Monica

Re: Plans for this weekend?

Post by Monica »

Oh, you're reminding me I was going to dig out the Stampscapes binder and try my hand at the Christmas card challenge! Thanks, Pam.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

We are finally in Spring cleaning/panic before a trip mode here. We had two nice sunny Spring days this week to do outdoor stuff like finally open the windows and put the screens in. The rain begins again tomorrow. Tuesday our cat sitters arrive for 6 weeks. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate having the cat? Wednesday we head to Pittsburgh, Friday to Chicago and after that who knows? We are heading WEST.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

We are out of town as of Thursday. Actually we are in Williamsburg, Va and spent 2 days (afternoons) at the LPGA golf match. Enjoying the great weather here but it is going to rain so we will see it in the morning. Headed home Monday and hope to catch up on a lot of stuff. I haven't been able to do any of the challenges lately. I'm still working on the Paris album for our son & his family and hope to get that finished this coming week.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
nancine

Post by nancine »

I have caught Marks cold, hoping it goes away quick. Darn it.
Maybe I'll work in the garage, it's a cold weekend here so far, yesterday was so windy! Also the big street fair downtown so we might walk down to check out the vendors at some point.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Today is our big day...Charley graduated magna cum laude 8:30 this morning. I spent yesterday preparing all that food. One party is over and now his friends are hanging here, eating more and playing games till who knows when. So proud of our wonderful son. First photo is where I am right now. :lol:
Attachments
20160521_155652-240x454.jpg
20160521_155652-240x454.jpg (31.88 KiB) Viewed 319 times
20160521_132014-640x360.jpg
20160521_132014-640x360.jpg (69.61 KiB) Viewed 320 times
20160521_112150-240x371.jpg
20160521_112150-240x371.jpg (39.29 KiB) Viewed 320 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

You have a great looking family! Graduating with honors is wonderful. You have every reason to be proud!
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Big congrats to Charley!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Saw your FB pictures of graduation and am looking forward to seeing the LOs. What's Charley going to do now? Grad school, job, or rest his brain for a few months? After graduating with honors, I wouldn't blame him for wanting a rest!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Congratulations to Charley! Well done Mom and Dad!
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pbp908 wrote:Saw your FB pictures of graduation and am looking forward to seeing the LOs. What's Charley going to do now? Grad school, job, or rest his brain for a few months? After graduating with honors, I wouldn't blame him for wanting a rest!
Thanks everyone for listening to this mom gush on.

Pam, Charley was accepted into Lincoln Law School here in Sacramento and will begin in the fall. He hopes to land some kind of reasonably decent paying job during the day while he goes to classes at night. He has a lot of options and decisions to make. He'll take a little time right now to relax and think about his next move.

My next move after a good stiff latte this morning is to print photos and think about scrapping this past week of grad activities.
FARLEY in Sacramento
nancine

Post by nancine »

Congrats to Charley and parents! What an accomplishment and more to come I am sure!
Long day having to be at Graduation so early - enjoy these special times.
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

My Saturday plans with Eva ( a Julia Child recipes cooking class followed by the dinner we had made a performance by a local actor in a one person Julia Child performance) were canceled so I have spent the whole weekend in my craft room. I have been making things not even organizing!!!! I feel like my mojo is back. It isn't as good as being at the beach, but I will take what I can get.

I have also been fostering a little pup that showed up at the library last Thursday. He is really sweet and my dogs have finally settled down and are starting to accept him. Now, if I could just get him housebroken. I have to find him a good home this week. I have 4 dogs and 3 cats. I am at my limit.

Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Trixie wrote:My Saturday plans with Eva ( a Julia Child recipes cooking class followed by the dinner we had made a performance by a local actor in a one person Julia Child performance) were canceled so I have spent the whole weekend in my craft room. I have been making things not even organizing!!!! I feel like my mojo is back. It isn't as good as being at the beach, but I will take what I can get.

I have also been fostering a little pup that showed up at the library last Thursday. He is really sweet and my dogs have finally settled down and are starting to accept him. Now, if I could just get him housebroken. I have to find him a good home this week. I have 4 dogs and 3 cats. I am at my limit.

Judy
4 dogs and 3 cats!!! :shock: :-o :shock: You've been holding out on us!

Too bad about the class and the performance. That would have been fun with "Julia" passing around the wine bottle!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

staying home and hope we can cook out
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois