Trying to identify a project

jfugina

Trying to identify a project

Post by jfugina »

Deb had posted that she had some CS projects that she wanted to offload a few weeks ago, and I bit. There were a few projects that didn't have any kind of label or instructions. But for most, based on the collection, I was able to go to the CS galleria and figure out what the project was supposed to be.

But there is one left that I just can't figure out. It was in a bag with a Club Stamp sticker, but the contents had papers from TYWL, A Study in Red, Steppin Out, Musical Interlude, and other solids from who knows where. There were also lots of paper cuts of varying sizes, several ribbons/fiber, and waxed thread. Lastly, there are three pieces of board - on 8.5x11, an two 3x6 that are nearly twice as thick as the 8.5x11.

Anyone have any idea what this kit is supposed to be? There's too many parts for me to just figure it out. And if I can't come up with instructions, then I'll just file the components away.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Monica

Re: Trying to identify a project

Post by Monica »

Can you post a picture?
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

of what? The papers? Maybe... if I think of it. I already put it away, not having very high hopes for finding instructions.

There were quite a few 12x12s, one of which was the Musical Interlude black print. Then there were reds, cremes, and whites. In 8.5x11, there were some creme (I think), some kraft, and several of the TYWL print on the tan background. There was a Steppin Out black print piece with the words on it - that sheet was already cut - maybe 11x4? The rest were all random small pieces.
Julie Fugina
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

I would need to see the actual package of papers
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
Monica

Post by Monica »

Of the whole thing, so I can see it with the papers, the fibers and the bookboard.... I might be able to ID it that way. I'm mush better with a visual than simply a description.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

I think it might be one with a few mini albums in it. I remember the project - but not how I got it. I'll see if I can find the instructions or the info.
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

*updated* I looked at the project spreadsheet that I think Lynn Mathers might have provided on the CS site. I think you have the Study in Red CS Stamp project "A Study in Books".

Here's the link to the kit picture: http://www.clubscrapcommunity.com/main- ... l&id=42474

I'll see if I can find my instructions. :D
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Gwen - that's a definite possibility! I never realized that they ever included papers from other kits in a stampers project, so I never thought of looking through those.

Sorry I haven't managed to post a photo - I haven't set foot in the basement all week. But thanks Gwen for the guess. If you happen across the instructions, that would be fantastic. :cool5:
Julie Fugina