My Clean Desk!

mpizzazz

Re: My Clean Desk!

Post by mpizzazz »

pamcook wrote:Marianne keeps trying to teach me to clean up after each project. What a concept, right?
Marianne - :happy94:

Actually, if I cleaned up after each project, I know I'd get a lot more done. Thinking a lot about time management today...

Farley - what is in those binders? on the shelf above your desk? Some have colored strips on the binding...

Cleaning up after each project isn't wasted time, Pam. During it you are clearing the old project out of your brain and thinking about what you will do next. Now, this may be a shock :shock: , but when I reach an impasse and need to think about what to do next, I even clean up mid project :-o . It keeps your hands busy while you are working out how to fix the big mistake you just made or something like that.

Thanks for explaining about those nice colorful binders, Farley, I wondered, too.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

What a nice space Farley! It's so very organized - I love it!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

jfugina wrote:What a nice space Farley! It's so very organized - I love it!
Thanks! It is organized for the moment only. :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

mpizzazz wrote:
pamcook wrote:Marianne keeps trying to teach me to clean up after each project. What a concept, right?
Marianne - :happy94:

Actually, if I cleaned up after each project, I know I'd get a lot more done. Thinking a lot about time management today...

Farley - what is in those binders? on the shelf above your desk? Some have colored strips on the binding...

Cleaning up after each project isn't wasted time, Pam. During it you are clearing the old project out of your brain and thinking about what you will do next. Now, this may be a shock :shock: , but when I reach an impasse and need to think about what to do next, I even clean up mid project :-o . It keeps your hands busy while you are working out how to fix the big mistake you just made or something like that.

Thanks for explaining about those nice colorful binders, Farley, I wondered, too.
Yes - a discipline I have yet to master...
Pam Cook #48
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Great space Farley! I'm sure by now you have messed it up some right?
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

troublesmom wrote:Great space Farley! I'm sure by now you have messed it up some right?

I'm working on messing it up right now! :D
FARLEY in Sacramento